007 - 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

BLOOD BORN • CHAPTER SEVEN
⋆𖤐₊˚.༄ 007. movie date.

—— in which valera and a few friends go on a movie date

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋. Jace sat with Valera at lunch, in her normal spot; the library. Jacob had sat with her too. Embry wouldn't even look her direction. And then to top it off, the weather was perfect and sunny - unlike last night. Valera had almost made it out at the end of the school day without anything else piling on the list of weirdness. The bell rang for the end, people either running out to the school buses or dawdling to their lockers making the hallways even more crowded. Valera shut her locker door, jumping at the figure waiting behind the door. It was Jace Cameron. His smile glistened as she could tell he had something prepared in his mind. It was only the first day of the school week and she could just tell he had some golden idea cooking in his head. Now she was jumping to conclusions...

"Would you like to see a movie, this Friday night? With me?" He stuttered.

Well...her guess was pretty accurate. She took a breath, thinking about his proposal. Maybe a night out wouldn't be such a bad idea. In fact, she had a plan.

"That would be great." Valera replied, a smile on her face as she watched Jace brighten up even more purely expecting a completely different, usual answer.

He stuttered a couple times till finally he formed a sentence. "Well, maybe we could see 'Love spelled backwards is love?' It's a dumb title, but I heard it's good."

"Yeah, anything. I don't mind." She quickly brushed through, still thinking about how the night would go.

Her idea was to invite Jacob and Bella, like a double date. It would fit perfectly in part of her deal with Jake, and it will also take Bella's mind off her numerous dreams. She quickly passed Jace who was practically high-fiving himself, and made her way through the crowd to hunt down Jacob Black. Now this boy wasn't hard to find; he'd surly be sitting on his bike next to Devin's car staring down Sam's cult, so she knew she would catch him. As Valera made her way down the steps leading to the parking lot, sure enough there he was sitting on his bike. He caught Valera's stare and gave a wave, to which she gave back whilst heading his direction.

"Hey Jake, you wouldn't happen to be unavailable this Friday night would you?" Valera asked, standing beside her brother's car.

He tucked a strand of hair behind his ear, furrowing his eyebrows as he gave her a mumbled answer. "No, I'm free."

"Sweet!" Valera chimed, excitedly. "You're coming to a movie night with Jace, Bella and I."