Cobra Kai.

Male OC x Female OC

Max LaRusso

Max LaRusso is the eldest child of Daniel and Amanda

Max LaRusso is the eldest child of Daniel and Amanda. He is the Fraternal twin brother of Samantha LaRusso. He is also a bit of a hothead. He learned Miyagi-Do alongside his sister when they were both really young. Though, Max never really took the lessons to heart like his father wanted him to. In terms of favorites; Max always favored his mother, Amanda, over his father as Daniel seemed to show favoritism towards Sam and let her get away with virtually anything. Even though he is popular in school, he doesn't care to hang out with the 'popular crowd' as many would call them. When it comes to his relationship with his little brother, Anthony, he see's him more as a runt than a sibling. Anthony tends to get on his nerves by stealing his video games, clogging the toilet, snitching on him whenever he gets home late, eating the last bag of Hot Cheetos he buys for himself or just drinking the last of the milk.

Laura Lawrence

Laura Lawrence is the daughter of Johnny Lawrence and the half-sister of Robby Keene

Laura Lawrence is the daughter of Johnny Lawrence and the half-sister of Robby Keene. She is named after her grandmother, Johnny's mother, Laura. After Johnny had gotten into a huge fight with Shannon Keene, he ended up having a one night stand with a small time model that he bumped into at a bar. Even though it was an accident, Johnny would never change it as Laura was the best thing in his life. After missing Robby's birth, Johnny swore that he wouldn't miss Laura's birth. Unfortunately, Laura's mother had died in childbirth, leaving Johnny to take care of Laura all by himself. While she may be Johnny's daughter, she excels in school to the degree of making Honors. Her relationship with Robby is complicated as Robby sees her as the reason he doesn't have a father in his life while also seeing that without Johnny, she would have no one. Johnny taught her the basics on how to defend herself but never really had time to complete her training as he found himself getting more and more busy, trying to keep food on the table.

Max and Laura will have met each other a few months before the Cobra Kai story begins as they both work part time, lifeguarding at the country club pool. Max because he wants to earn his own money. Laura because she wants to help her dad put food on the table.

Author's Note: I've got to say; after writing this all down and thinking it all over in my head, I am wanting to write this a lot. Suggestions?