Gotham.

Male OC x Silver St. Cloud

Thomas Alfred Wayne.

Thomas Alfred Wayne is the older brother of Bruce Wayne

Thomas Alfred Wayne is the older brother of Bruce Wayne. Thomas never got along with his parents and would always end up fighting with them over his future, as he didn't want to join the family business; his dream was to be a detective. One day, one of their arguments got so bad that Thomas's father ended up sending him away to boarding school. After being in boarding school for six months, he received a phone call from his family butler, Alfred Pennyworth, telling him the news that his parents were killed in front of his little brother. Thomas, knowing that his little brother needed him now more than ever, hopped on the first flight back home to Gotham.

Silver St. Cloud

Silver St. Cloud is a girl that was raised by her step-uncle, Theo Galavan and his sister Tabitha Galavan. For years she was brought up to believe that the Wayne family was her enemy, and that she had to help her family destroy them. However, after she meets her target, Thomas, and gets to know him, she begins to doubt what she believed to be her only purpose.

Author's Note: It's been a long time since I watched this show and I have to say that it's still one of my favorites. This idea has been in my head for a while now and I thought to myself; What if Bruce had an older brother and what if Silver stayed in Gotham? This story might be a while as I am currently working on other projects but feel free to let me know what you think.