19. Wwx's Heat

Lan Wangji noticed that Wei Wuxian's eyes are intoxicating and his omega body is demanding an alpha, which left him in a state of seduction.

Lan Wangji had a special place for Wei Wuxian in his heart from the very beginning, but due to the omega's marriage being fixed with his elder brother Lan Xichen, then he had to suppress many of his desires at this time.

Wei Wuxian held Lan Wangji's face in his palms and started looking into his eyes, and both of their bodies are burning with heat.

Lan Wangji could see a strange intoxication and attraction in Wei Wuxian's eyes, which made him crazy and the black lotus curse inside his heart started activating.

Lan Wangji wants to make this beautiful omega his because he has already seen his elder brother Lan Xichen with Jin Guangyao and they are both in love with each other so now there is no need for his elder brother to marry Wei Wuxian just for the sake of Lan sect.

Lan Wangji knows that Lan Xichen has never tried to get along with Wei Wuxian either so there is no match between them as they are so different from each other.

Zewu-jun has always given more importance to his work by ignoring Wei Wuxian and even after so many years, there is still a huge gap between their ways of thinking.

Wei Wuxian is completely cut off from society, yet Lan Xichen has never tried to understand him by looking at the time, whereas in the other Sect, omega needed the company of his life partner the most to spend his time.

Lan Wangji can no longer let all his years of hard work go to waste so he wants to turn this opportunity into a great one

Lan Wangji grabbed Wei Wuxian's chin with his curved finger and covered his lips with his own.

Wei Wuxian also doesn't have any objection because at this moment he is feeling very restless and he feels like spending his heat with alpha.

Both of them started kissing each other deeply and their tongues are busy sucking each other's saliva.

Lan Wangji then kissed Wei Wuxian's forehead, both eyes, long nose, both red cheeks, and chin, and then he kissed Wei Ying deeply with his lips pressed against him.

The two of them shared a series of kisses and bites, with Lan Wangji biting Wei Wuxian's lower lip and sucking it hard as he wrapped one arm around his neck and deepened the kiss.

While kissing, Lan Wangji started removing hair red ribbon from Wei Wuxian's hair and gradually left his hair open due to which his beauty started looking even more beautiful.

After seeing Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji becomes intoxicated by his beauty because in the light of the candle, his partner's open hair looks even more attractive which can make anyone crazy.

Lan Wangji carries Wei Wuxian in his arms to the bed and then helps him lie down on the bed because at this time both of their bodies are burning with heat and they have to quench their lust with each other.

Lan Wangji started opening inner the layers of Wei Wuxian's robs and slowly sliding it down from his body then Wei Ying's milk-white chest is shining in front of him.

Lan Wangji also started removing all the layers of his clothes one by one and throwing them on the ground and in a short time he sat on his knees in front of his omega wearing only trousers.

Lan Wangji makes Wei Wuxian lie down on the bed with a gentle push and immediately comes between his legs and removes his trousers after which his partner is completely naked in front of him.

Wei Wuxian is also looking at Lan Wangji's face with his intoxicated eyes because at this time both of them want to fulfill each other's needs and want to make immense love by hugging each other.

Lan Wangji goes over Wei Wuxian's naked body like a wolf and starts kissing him and he starts kissing him continuously from his chin to his neck while licking with his tongue.

The sound of Wei Wuxian's moans arouses the room, which arouses the feeling of lust in Lan Wangji's mind as this is the night of their body and soul union.

Both of them slowly start embracing each other in the light of a dim candle, extinguishing all the candles, which starts igniting the passion in both their bodies.

A wave of lust suddenly runs through Wei Wuxian's body due to which his whole body starts feeling thirsty because at this time he feels very much like satisfying his sexual desire.

For quite some time, the omega pheromones in Wei Wuxian's body sometimes has a great effect on his hormones and the thirst of his body becomes extremely high, which becomes very difficult to control.

Lan Wangji starts sucking both the nipples of Wei Wuxian's chest one by one and deliberately starts tickling them with his tongue due to which the blood starts circulating in the whole body in a wonderful way and a wave of desires awakens in both of them.

The genitals of both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian start getting very excited and suddenly alpha's manhood start bulging due to which the desire to have each other starts arising rapidly in their minds.

Lan Wangji also takes off his trousers and then lies on top of Wei Wuxian's body and starts excitation by continuously touching his lover's body with his fingers.

The fingers of Lan Wangji's hands are moving on Wei Wuxian's body in such a way as if he is playing a musical instrument whose heads are connecting the brains of both of them.

A lot of heat is generated inside their bodies due to which the desire to mate with each other starts arising in them.

The private parts of both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji are now touching each other and rubbing against each other due to which their liquid fluid starts coming out in the form of droplets.

As Wei Wuxian rubs his pussy against Lan Wangji's penis, both of them start feeling an arousal inside their body parts.

Lan Wangji has captured Wei Wuxian's lips with his lips due to which his lover has tightly gripped his waist with both his legs.

Both Wei Wuxian's legs wrap around Lan Wangji's waist in such a way that the private parts of both are hitting each other due to which the blood circulation in their organs starts happening very fast.

===============
===============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha