The betrayel (duh)

KAY PEOPLES! THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FANFIC! MY FRIEND DOES THIS SO WHAT THE HECK?, WHY DON'T I TRY. BE PREPARED FOR AWESOMENESS!!!🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

PERCY POV
Pain. Utter pain. You know, when you get your heart cracked into a million pieces, it hurts. A lot. Annabeth, Connor , Travis, Katie, Grover, Juniper, Lou Ellen. There's many more, to many to count, but I can't. It's to painful.

That's why I'm sitting here, on a dock. Between my only friends, Leo, Piper, Thalia, Nico and Clarisse. Why Clarisse you ask. Calrisse's dad is the war God. Her dad can also see the warrior in someone, and if someone cheated or betrayed anyone. All of the war gods children except Clarisse blame me. What I did? I didn't do anything.

🍍flashback🍍
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! How dare you attack the son of Apollo! My farther will send you down to the deepest pits Of Tartarus!" A person screamed from half-blood hill.
"Let's go Percy. Seems like this person thinks ever so highly of himself." Thalia said next to me.
Even though Thalia is a hunter, she still has to do border patrol. Sometimes Chiron is the best. Together we ran over the hill. A boy of about 17 was getting chased by a pretty wimpy hell hound. It was about the size of a love seat and very skinny. Not that big. The boy, who looked like a son of Apollo was screaming in fright and hitting it with a stick. I heard mad laughter, and beside him was Leo. And Calypso.
"LEOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed as I tackled/hugged him. I stood up and then hugged Calypso.
"I told the gods to free you. I'm sorry I didn't follow up on my promise. My mom still has the Moon Lace though." I rambled.
"That's quite alright Perseus. Leo freed me." she hugged me back.
"Glad your back Leo." Thalia said.
"WHAT ABOUT ME! THERES A FREAKING HELL HOUND CHASING ME!" Yelled the son of Apollo.
I took riptide out of my pocket and decapitated the hell hound.
"Let's bring him to Chiron. Leo, you want to make a entrance?"
"You know me to well perc." Leo replied.

🍍skip to 3 weeks later🍍

Everyone was so happy when Leo came back. The new kid, Jonathan, claimed that he defeated 2 hydras and the minataur on his way to camp. Most of the newer campers believed him. Some of the older campers did too, only because he was a son of Apollo and they "can't" lie. The younger campers started their own fan club. I didn't mind. I still had my friends and Annabeth.
Jonathan started blaming me for the wars and saying that if Nico or Thalia had been the child of the phropercy then the giant war wouldn't have happened, and no one would have died. That stung. A lot.
One day, Chiron brought me to the big house.
"Percy, my dear boy. Something tragic happened yesterday. Your mom and step dad Paul died in a car crash."
I broke down. I started crying on the ground. Chiron came and comforted me.
"Should I tell Nico, Thalia and Annabeth?" Chiron asked.
I nodded my head. How could they be dead?
🍍next day🍍
We were standing on the beach at Mauntauck.
"Here lies Paul Blofis and Sally Jackson-Blofis."
After about two hours of the funeral we went back to camp half-blood. I walked inside the Poseidon cabin, not bothering to shut the door. I sank to the ground and just sat their. Past lunch. Past dinner. Past capture the flag.
I soon fell asleep. Demigod dreams are always nightmares, but this was worse. My mom and Paul were their, blaming me for the tree that fell on their car and killed them. There was Bianca di Angelo, telling me that it was my fault that she died. I should've goon and Nico would still have his older sister. Then there was beckondorf, telling me that I should have stayed on the control room and set up the bombs so that he wouldn't have died.
Percy.
Percy Jackson.
There agonizing screams yelled at me.
We will never forgive you, Perseus Jackson. You are a killer.
Someone was shaking me.
"Wake up Percy. Come on Perc, wake up." I opened up my eyes and saw Nico staring down on me.
"I need to show you something." I followed him through the camp and towards the dinning pavilion.
"What are we doi-"
"Shhh!" Nico put his finger to his lips and pointed. I saw Jonathan and some blond girl making out with each other at the Apollo table. Jonathan was such a player. Even more so than Tony Stark. Then I heard the girl giggling.
Annabeth. It was Annabeth.
I jumped out from my hiding spot and confronted Annabeth.
"How could you!" I snapped. My scream attracted a lot of attention and most of the campers, including Chiron came. She just started laughing.
"You really thought I loved you Percy? You really thought that every time I said I loved you, it was the truth? I only used you to get more popular, so I can get immortality. So I can become a goddesses." Tears were poring out my eyes at the end of her sentence. I rushed back to my cabin, quickly packed, left a note and ran. Once I passed the border of camp half-blood I didn't look back.
So did you like it, love it? I'm pretty proud of my work. So comment and vote. And you know. Put this out somewhere. It's a pretty interesting plot. And there's no OC's, except some pretty psychopath villains. And also, constant villigance.