I'm just a kid in the body of a soldier

Has any one listened to Heathens by Twenty one pilots? oh my gosh, you have got to listen to it.

Percy pov
I may have tripped over my own feet, but come on, I just got told I'm going to be an avenger! Why can't the fates just take my string, and wrap it in bubble wrap so nothing can get to me?
"As long as the names don't have any Greek influence, I'm good." I said, because the stolls have made up so many code names for me it's not funny.

"Dam kid, your no fun." Tony said.  I gave Tony the stare as I sat beside Steve and joined his team. He wasn't doing that well.  He only had one house.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Why does Natasha have so many houses?"

"Because she's Nat, and all super spies are good at monopoly, it's part of their training. " I replied.  Natasha had thrown a pillow at me when I called her Nat, but I caught it.

  I've only ever played this game with the seven, but then they're the seven. Leo was making his own double deluxe hotels and placing them on his spots when nobody was watching, Annabeth was winning by a long shot, already having 3/4 of the places. Piper was charmspeaking everyone into letting her have all the good places. Jason had one house, which probably didn't help his ego. Frank was surprisingly good at the game, with a lot of houses already. Hazel was mostly stopping Leo from cheating, but had 4 houses. I was stealing some of Leo's houses without any one noticing, except for Hazel, who handed me some. We then decided that we'd work together and ended up winning the game.

SMACK! I looked over and saw everyone staring at me curiously when I noticed something on Nats arm. It said SPQR on it and it had two bloody spears crossing each other with 7 lines for 7 years of service.

"You never told me you were Roman, Nat." I said.

She looked to were I was looking and gave me a knowing glance. "I was in a meeting with Reyna when you first popped up at Camp Jupiter.  I was even more shocked then she was when we saw you. I was one of the people who was trying to find you when you were 12. Mars stopped me, telling me it was for something important." I nodded to her.  Steve had lost the game, but not by much.

"I'm going to sleep guys. Night." They all waved to me as I walked to the elevators. When I got to the floor where my room was, I saw that Tony had JARVIS write my name on the door as Aquaman.

"Thanks Stark." I said to my self. I walked into my room, not noticing the Greek flare or fish tank at all, and flopped on my bed.

"Goodnight, young sir." Said JARVIS as my head flopped on the pillow and I fell asleep.

Sorry about this chapter being short, I've had a busy weekend so far. I've decided that Saturday will be my update day, any time. I started writing this listening to Heathens by twenty one pilots and ended it listening to I'm a Rapper by Marcus Butler.