I don't think that ringing in my ears is a good thing

Percy pov
I had just woken up to the smell of pancakes. Yum. I flopped out of bed towards my bathroom to do bathroomy stuff. I didn't bother changing because the smell was to good, I just has to get them right now. Once I got to the kitchen, I took out a plate, ignoring the team and loaded up on pancakes.
"Morning Percy." Said stark. He glanced over at my giant serving of pancakes and rolled his eyes.
"Morning Stark." I paused. "What's that ticking sound?"
"Crap," muttered stark, "JARVIS, what's that noise?"
"That sir, is a bomb. I would advise you to leave the tower immediately. There is another bomb on the floor above you." Replied JARVIS.
We all jumped out of the chairs and started running down the stairs.
BOOM! I tumbled down a flight of stairs before running into the wall. That hurt. I picked myself back up and started running down the stairs again.  The team quickly came up behind me. We made it down another flight of stairs before the second bomb went off. I was flung into the air, then smashed into a wall. Pain started erupting up and down my spine. My legs started to go numb. I looked up and saw Steve pick me up before is blacked out.

I honestly have no idea what to do with this story.  Sorry for that small chapter. I had no time today at all. I just wrote this as fast as possible to give you guys an update. I can't believe it. I was helping out with the grade 8 grad when I checked wattpad and saw that 1k people have at least read a bit of this. That is amazing. If you want to give me ideas or anything.  Leave a comment or something. I don't know. Byeeeee.