The wrong Mate.

TW - Abuse and other things

back story - Y/N is a daughter of Thanos, she worships her father because she doesn't have the same fight in her as her sisters, but she has magic to help her achieve her goals, she is the most powerful sister but refuses to use her powers for evil only good. her father thinks highly of her being the only daughter with powers. Thanos had been at war with many universes forcing 'peace" among worlds,

~~~~~~~~~~

"haha Takinia you sooooo funny," Y/n said sluring her words. She looked down at her drink hmm it wasn't the colour before a sort of dark pink? she felt hands on her shoulders "You need to come with us y/n" dressed in the guards of Thanos uniform "W-what is it is father in danger" I stood up as they held my arms helping me walk "byeeee Takinia hehe" y/n said laughing and flinging her head back as the drugs slipped in her drink kicked in.  

her head became heavy. her head was spinning, the world was spinning, the world went black. 

"tell me where your sisters and father are NOW" y/n lay there and shivered as the drugs fully took over her state, she felt a kick to the ribs as she was pushed back by the force. "we are soldiers from Asgard and we demand to know where your sisters and father is" y/n clenched her ribs as she tried to breath out the words, "l-loki" she whispered, the gourds proceed to kick her back, she let out a blood clenching scream "p-please I know loki" she pleaded "as do I he is mh princes don't try to make up excuses now" with one final kick to the ribs then pain took over and i blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~

~y/n dreaming~

I was floating in a pool of red liquid as I started to sink, I opened my mouth as the water filled my lungs, it was thick and salty as blood would be, I choaked as the liquid filled my lungs I swam to the top. 

~~~~~~~~~~

~the next day~

y/n woke up gasping for air as she spat out the blood which filled her mouth, was it really a dream. y/n began to stand up but was stopped by the chains on her ankles and arms as she was slumped up against a cold wall. "ah fuck my head" y/n said as her head pounded like a drum. it all started to come back to her. why cant i see anything, it was like there was a bag on my head. i cant talk there is something tied around my mouth

the door to the room y/n was in swung open as multiple footsteps flooded into the room, i kicked and swung my legs as the chains clamped around my ankle dug deeper "leave us" i heard that familiar voice 'loki?' i thought to myself i tried to scream but no words came out, my voice box was kicked and broken from my screams. 

"thank god they put a bag over your head i couldn't bear to look at one of thanos children you all disgust me" loki wouldn't say something like that to me, its not him it cant be. "do you know who i am? loki the prince of asgard, my guards told me you begged my name to be saved didn't you, you dirty whore none of Thanos children could ever get near me" the chains spread my legs every time i moved. i fekt naked only being covered by a light blanked and panties. i shook my head violently and kicked my legs. 

i felt his magic grip my legs as if they were his hands. "you stay still or ill make this harder for you, do you hear me" i hung my head in pain "DO YOU HEAR ME" i nodded my head slowly. "you thought it would be funny to not tell my guards anything did you" he took my hands in his as i heard him open something, i heard metal click together. he gripped my wrist with strength. i tried to pull my hand away but his grip was to strong.

i felt as cold metal ran up my hands scratching my palms and reaching my finger tips, i began to shake my hands to try escape his grip "oh darling don't be scared, they are only needles" i felt the first needle puncture under my nail as he forced it into my hands, i screamed as loud as i could, my hands my magic i cant lose my hands. i next needle more painful than the first, was placed under my nail and was not slowly pushed in, it was slamed in destroying my nerves.