Prologue: Part II

(Seconds after the meeting was over, the news were released all over the world. Before that night every conscious human had an opinion about the decision, splitting the internet once again.

It wasn't that long before people started making their thinking public via posts and tweets, detonating a series of discussions and insults between users with different thoughts, the internet fell into chaos, making #Abolishthetreaty and #Longlivethetreaty the two most used hashtags of  May, June and July.

After the statement made by the council, the abolishment process started, with the withdrawal of 13 countries, causing their citizens to both, be relieved it was finally over, and being mad about it.

It wasn't long before people started to turn their insults into mass protests across the globe, mainly in the United States and Plaquenta by both sides of the polemic.

Of all of those protests, one stood out as the deadliest of them all.

On July 24th, 2025, two mass protests took place in Plaquenta's capital, ¨San Tirano¨. both of them were being reported by a diverse amount of news channels, the most notable one being UBA's The Morning Show program. 

The protests were not intended to collide, but they did, the protesters encountered around 5:32 PM local time, in front of an Apple store. Both sides never turned back and started to fight instead, thousands of lives were lost that night.

The store closed down instantly and didn't open again until a couple of days passed. The police needed to intervene after more than 500 humans were reported dead, the press left the fight area and reported from a longer distance instead, not without taking videos of the massacre. 

The internet burned again with millions of users supporting or condemning the event, it was heard worldwide.

The Plaquenian National Police managed to separate the warriors and corned them all, ordering them to leave or else they would be charged.

San Tirano's streets were almost empty the next days, people were scared of another fight occurring, scared of being charged with mass murder, or any other type of crime, scared of being seen publicly as a psychopath, a murderer, a person desperate for attention.

346 people were condemned to a full month of house arrest.)

Note: I don't own The Morning Show or anything related to it, its name is used as a reference and it is owned by Apple in one of its most-seen series of all time.