Chapter 1

The sky was gray from the rain clouds, the wind was calm for now but could pick up at any moment. A young girl the age of 16 was walking through the woods. Her snow white hair reached her lower back, her beautiful violet eyes twinkled, her skin was like porcelain so beautiful and even.

Her attire was lovely, she wore a light blue skirt with matching thigh highs, reebok shoes with violet laces. Her top was black with a cute design of a bunny on it eating a carrot and a low cut leather jacket.

She had her airpods in her ears listening to music as she walked, she hummed to the tune perfectly.

She came to a small barbed wire fence but she easily stepped over it as it was small and broken.  She didn't realize she was stepping into enemy territory.

She walked passed the lake and was suddenly pushed into it, her shrieking filled the air and she went completely under and the quickly sat up.

She coughed up a bit of water and she saw a blurry group of people.

"Whats the fuck?!" Her voice was almost like a beautiful melody.

"You're trespassing you mutt" said ample voice.

"Trespassing? You don't own the lake!"

"Oh but we do you little mutt, we kill our trespassers, you've just become of lunch~"

"How bout my foot in your mouth?!"

The man laughed at her response.

"Leave her alone Dex" said a young male.

He walked passed his (friends) and went straight to the girl. He had jet black hair, gorgeous emerald green eyes, he wore a blood red shirt with black jeans and boots.

"Sorry about the little pup, Dex doesn't know the rules yet, we kill no one"

He grabbed her hand and helped her up, he waked her out of the lake and onto the grass. He had her sit on a big rock.

"Thank you...I'm Leila Snow, a Light Wolf....guess your-"

"I'm a wolf of darkness and my name is Jacob Alcester, I apologize for Dex....he's got daddy issues"

"Fuck you bitch I do not!"

Jacob smirked slightly, Leila giggled softly into her hand.

Jacob moved her hair off her face, "Let's get you back over the fence".

He took her hand and they walked off.

"Hurry back Jacob, we got shit to do"

Jacob gave Dex the middle finger.

Soon, Leila and Jacob were over the fence but he continued to walk with her. Leila kept sneaking glimpses at him and Jacob did the same to her.

They were both from two different clans, Shadow and Light, both hate each other and never got along. It's been that way for 400 years.

Leila stopped him from walking by putting her hand on his chest.

"Hold up....I'm sure you can't be here so don't move any further..."

Jacob nodded and took a step back

"You're right I can't, but I don't care honestly"

"I care, I thank you for helping me and I owe-"

Jacob gave her a kiss on her cheek.

Leila had a dark blush on her cheeks, she covered her mouth to not make a sound and it caused Jacob to chuckle.

"My apologies, You owe me your number if thats okay?"

Leila's blush somehow got darker, but they did exchange numbers and then Jacob and Leila went their separate ways.