Chapter 2

Later that night.

Leila laid in her bed gazing at Jacob's number in her phone. She never had a boys number in her phone before, only her parents and older sister.

Was she going to call or text him? Why would she? He's the enemy...and enemy who helped her and could've walked her home is she let him.

He closed her phone, left it on her bed and got out of it, she went to the bathroom and took off all her clothes, her phone notification tone went off indicating she got a text.

She walked back to her room naked and went to her bed, she grabbed her phone and checked to see who texted her.

"Evening Lilttle Pup", it was from Jacob.

Leila smiled softly and blushed a little but shook it off quickly and texted him back.

"Hi tall dark and no daddy issues" she texted back.

She took her phone to the bathroom and ran bath water and put in bath oils and lit some candles. Her phone went off again.

"HA HA, I have no issues except for Dex and his stupid friends"

"They aren't your friends?"

"God no, their part of the pack I have no choice but to tolerate them"

Leila pouted, "Dex is a dick, probably has a small one too"

Jacob sent the laughing emoji,  "I wouldn't know but yes sadly he's a dick"

Leila giggled, she got her water ran and she soon relaxed in the tub and continued to text Jacob.

"So how old are you Wolfie?"

"I just turnd 20, how old are you?"

Leila frowned, "I'm only 15, to young for you"

"Age is just a number, and we do have mates if we're lucky to find them.

"Do you have one...?"

"Have what a mate? Nope I'm single"

Leila cheered up a bit knowing that she could have a chance with him but deep down knew they couldn't.

At Jacob's apartment.

Jacob laid in the floor with his phone hovered over his face, him and Leila were still texting and making each other smile.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"Why? Interested in me Wolfie?"

"I'm curious is all, don't want a repeat of today"

Leila bit her lip, "Sadly I have school tomorrow but...we could meet?"

Jacob smiled happily, "I'll text you the place tomorrow after you get out of school Little Pup, goodnight.

"Goodnight Wolfie"