Chapter 7

You were heading to off to work once again,After today I get my summer vacation! I have to finish strong! You were told a week ago that the café would be remolding during the summer,so they will be paying much more then before. They also told you that you would be paid well for your last performance before they start. You thought finally,you were going to get used to Ikebukuro. As you were walking your phone rang. It was from your new horoscope app you just got.

"I wonder if it was worth getting after all." When it came to fortune telling and things of the matter,you saw it as a form of entertainment,nothing serious. "[Sign],today you will cross paths with past elements. Also it seems you have been bother by an overwhelming presence,but don't worry it will grew to something beautiful and possibly an exciting future." You looked bored and uninterested. "I knew it,it's pointless." You looked around Ikebukuro,it's hard to believe that you've been here for a few months now.

Passing by you spotted Celty from afar,you waved her over before entering your work place. Hey,(F/N) are you ready for your final job before the remodeling? Celty typed. "Yeah,I'm just about to go in. Wish me luck!" She typed once more,Hey,once your done for today,why don't we eat out. My treat. Smiling,you knotted. "Sure thing!" She drove off leaving having no other choice,but to go inside.Even if it's my last show before the summer,it still is such a hassle. You walked passed the sitting area,heading towards the stage.

You climbed on stage,noticing that Izaya wasn't there. I guess he won't be here till later... Wait,why do I care if he comes or not!?! You tried to ignore the fact as you set up on stage. You were still caught up with what Masaomi was told you about Izaya yesterday. You wondered if maybe Masaomi could be jealous or actually interested in you. He has a girlfriend,of course he isn't into me. Which remind me he needs to tell me what happened between him and Izaya and how Saki is involved. While you were thinking you didn't notice,Izaya walking in 20 minutes after you arrived.

He waited near the door in his usual spot. He saw you on stage,setting up to get the show over with. "I guess she's in a rush. Wonder how she'll react to my surprise later." Two people entered,a guy and what seemed to be his girlfriend. They both looked somewhat sketchy. And didn't look like they were from around Ikebukuro. "I guess this is the place." The man said. "Not bad,but you would think she wouldn't go for places like this." The female spoke. Izaya looked up to them,just knowing he was up to something.

"Hey there,what brings you lovely folks here?" Izaya asked the couple. The men answered,"We're just here to reunite ourselves with an oldfriend." The couple grinned. "You see someone gave us the address to were she works." The woman handed Izaya a piece of paper with the café's address. He handed it back to the women,showing an innocent face. "Well,hope you find her." The couple walked off and sat near Izaya as the show was beginning to start.

You finally noticed Izaya,and the couple besides him. No,it-it can't be! You tried to focus on your performance,trying to forget the situation at hand and began to sing. Izaya snickered when he saw how nerves you were getting. "Awe,(F/N)'s shy. How cute." For the rest of the time you sang just as you always have. No distractions and no mess ups. ~~~

After you finished,you didn't stay to help out or anything. Instead you headed straight for the exit as quickly as possible. From behind you you could hear the couple from before. You heart racing faster then ever,you weren't ready for what was to happen next. "Where are you going [StageName],or are you called something different now?" It's no use. There is nothing I can do. You turned around to face the two,ready to face your past head on.

"Maria...Jack... Tell me how you found me." You rolled your hands into fist,fighting off the pain you felt in your chest. Maria stepped closer to you,staring each other down. "Someone told me through email. How thoughtful of them,don't you think. And I just couldn't wait to see your pathetic face again." That was it,you swung your fist aiming for her face. Before you could hit,Izaya stopped you and pulled you back. You tried to move around from Izaya's hold. "Let go,Izaya! I can handle this!"

"Now,now (F/N). Play nice,why don't you call it a day and we can go." Jack stepped up curious about Izaya,"Wait (F/N) You know this guy?" Before you could lose it again Izaya answered, "She's my mistress." Izaya said innocently again. Everyone was shocked,you were truing red once more. "He's crazy! Don't pay attention to anything he has to say!" Izaya carried you over his shoulders. "Well,we really must be going. See you around or not."

Izaya led you outside leaving your past behind. "Say bye (N/N)-chan~~" Once leaving the café Izaya put you down. You didn't have it in you to yell at him,so you just stood silent taking it all in. As you walked out,you noticed a bunch of cop cars. They were all heading to the café. Izaya was cheerful as always, "Let's go to my place,(F/N),we can talk more there." You would have refused,if not for the circumstances.

Almost about to sob,you looked behind you. You saw Jack and Maria being taken away with handcuffs behind there backs. "What the-" You could hear their cries for help as they went inside the police car. "It wasn't us!" "We're being framed!" "We didn't kill anyone!" You were confused and unsure what to do or say. "Lets go (N/N)-chan,it's getting noise out here." You followed Izaya as he put an arm around you. Not looking back you continued to walk away.

You were almost in tears as you entered Izaya's place. It was the same as last time,which made you remember what happened the last time you came over. Blushing,you sat down on sofa. Izaya went into the kitchen to get 2 glasses and some red wine. We he came back,he sat next to you serving wine. You then let out and cried,Izaya being patient waiting for you to calm down. "H-How could this have happened?"

All Izaya could do was watch,handing you another glass. You drank up,sobbing. You leaned over to Izaya and cried on his lap,he watched you and continued to smile. After a few rounds,Izaya brought over another bottle for you. Leaving the glass on the coffee table,you drunk the wine straight from the bottle. Izaya didn't stop you as you began to hiccup as well. Sobbing you saw Izaya giggling like a school girl,you were going to knock him out till he spoke,"You think I didn't know who you were this whole time,[StageName]?"

A part of you was surprised that Izaya knew,but knowing he was an informant it didn't seem so surprising to you after all. "Tell me how..." You hiccuped. "I have my ways,but lets talk about today." You wiped your tears away to listen to Izaya. "I also contacted your old band members too." You looked over to him,you finally found the culprit. "Why!? Are you trying to ruin my life!?" You began to sob again.

You cried onto Izaya's lap once more. He gently stroked your hair, "I emailed them stating where they could find you. I wanted to surprise you,see how you would handle it." Looking up you were ready to scream at him for what he did,just to satisfy his boredom. "I hate you Izaya! I hate the fact that you took advantage of me all those times before! And I hate that you did this to me!" You began hitting his chest with your fist.

Since you were drunk,it didn't have much effect as if you were sober. "I'm not all that bad,I did frame them for a murder they didn't' commit,just for you. You were shock,"You what!?" He smiled to you."I wanted to make you feel better for what they did to you." He pouted. You couldn't believe the irony of his motives,in a way it was sweet and you were glad he did so. But then again you couldn't believe how mischievous he truly was.

Izaya put his hand gently on your chin drawing you closer to him. "What will it take for you to believe that I honestly fancy you?" He pressed his lips to yours,this time you didn't pull back,you accepted what was to come after. He pulled your hair softly,as you wrapped your arms around him. Connecting foreheads,you looked into his crimson eyes,he picked you up from the couch and you wrapped your legs around his waist. Facing him,he lead you to his room. You placed your head on his shoulder.