Chapter 1

You were once in a popular indie rock band that disbanded after you,the lead singer/guitarist and the second lead singer got into a huge dispute on who should actually be the lead of the band. So you quit and moved to Ikebukuro to get away from your past life and start over. You started working at a coffee shop with live music that preformed,you were interested and now sang in the live band that played during open hours,and if you were lucky after hours. Not only that,but your new band was always invited to musical events like,The Battle of the Bands or other things. You have lived in Ikebukuro for less then a month now,so you haven't know the city all to well.

 "(F/N),get ready for your next performance. you guys are live at 6," Said the manager of the café.

   This wasn't your first performance at your new job so you felt confident and ready. As you were singing on stage you couldn't help,but notice that a raven haired man who looked like he was in his early 20's was starring at you. He was sitting on a black leather chair and wore a black jacket with thick brown fur trimming around it. He was grinning towards you as you were singing. It almost looked like his crimson eyes were looking into your soul. You didn't think much of it so you ignored it and continued to sing then finish your show.

   You began to pack up and head home when you noticed that Shizuo and Tom were entering the café. You met them when you first got to Ikebukuro,they came to the cafe,saw you sing and thought you were pretty cool so from then on you guys were friends. Mainly Shizuo,he was like and older brother to you since you didn't have much family to begin with.

"Shizuo! Hey,what brings you here so late? We are about to close for after hours." Shizuo gave you a half smile and said, "We came to check up on you. We haven't seen you since we met so I thought it would be a good time to catch up."

   You wanted to get to know the area and it was a good time to ask for some help with settling down and explore your new city. So you asked Shizou,"Hey um, I've been meaning to ask,but could you give me a tour around the city? I haven't really gone exploring-much less go somewhere besides here."

"Sorry (F/N),but I'm going to be busy for a while,but Tom and I can walk you home,since it's getting late. We would want any crazy guys making a move on you or worse hurt you."

   You were bum to here this,but accepted the offer and began to walk home. While walking you felt as though someone was watching you,even with Shizuo with you,you felt uneasy about something. It was late and dark,so it didn't make the situation much easier on you. You tried to ignore it and kept walking. As you got home,you were getting ready to go to sleep. But before you did the memory of the stranger at the café came back to you. He was attractive,but you thought something was off about him.

   A couple of days passed and you know something was up. For the past few of days the raven haired stranger kept coming to the café. At first you thought he really enjoyed the coffee or food,but you started to notice that he never actually bought food, not even a drink. He would always sit in the same spot and literally just watch you. What made it more bizarre was that he would smirk at you just like the first day he came in.