Part one

I wake up at 3:05 exactly hearing my alarm go off. I open my eyes and groan at the loud blaring noise. It feels like it's piercing straight through my ears. I turn over to my side and hit my alarm clock trying to make it go on snooze but it wont stop going off. I slowly crawl out of bed and rip the cord to the alarm clock out of the wall. I grab my phone off of the night stand and walk to the bathroom and sit on the toilet. I turn on my phone and see that I have 3 dm's from a random account on instagram. I open my phone and go on insta to see what it is that they want. I click to open up the message.
UNKNOWN ACCOUNT

Hello, I think you are very beautiful!

Aww you're so kind thank you!
Seen just now
Anytime xx.
What's your name?
Seen just now
My name is Zachary. What about you?
My name is Alice!
Seen just now
Wow, that's a very pretty name.
Thanks so much! I gtg ttyl!
Seen just now
Ok have a good day!

I look down and smile. I finished on the toilet. I flush it and turn the shower on and twist the knob to hot. I walk over to the door and twist the lock. I start to undress myself and I turn on my speaker and start playing shoot out by Izzamuzzic, Julien Marchal. I step into the shower as soon as I hear my phone ping so I reach out and grab it off of the windowsill and I open my messages to see that it's my friend Sage asking if I'm still planning on going out with her.

SAGEEEEEEEE

Hey girl!
Heyyyyyyyy!
Read
Are you still coming out with me?

Yes! I just got in the shower then I'm gonna get ready!
Read
Ok, I was just checking on the way to your house!

OKKK LOVE YA TEXT ME WHEN YOU'RE HERE!
Read
ALWAYS! LOVE YA TOO! XX
About thirty minutes later!
I'M OUTSIDE!!
COME UP TOO MY ROOM!!
Read

I quickly step out of the shower and I wrap my towel around me and walk out of the bathroom and into my room to see Sage sitting on my bed hey girl! I hear sage say.
HEY! I reply.