Part Four

He said he's gonna come over when I let him know when we're home he said he's fine with climbing the tree as long as he doesn't bust his ass I replied. Okay let's go grab the movies! We start walking over to the red box machine and we start going through the movies. I pick out two movies and sage picks out two movies I pick out. Tangled and all the bright places. Sage picked out kissing booth one and two and since we already had the two we picked out the third one also.after that we decided to go into target and go gte snacks and stuff first we walk over to the snack aisle and we get a bunch of different chips and candy then we go to the blanket aisle and we get a bunch of blankets and pillows so we stay warm and comfy we go to checkout and buy all if the items and we go to the car load all of the stuff into the car and i have sage push the cart into the little hole where you put the carts back at we i wait for her to get into the car and we drive home i unlock the front door and me and sage carry all of the stuff upstairs to my bedroom so since we're home i pull out my phone to text zach.

ZACHARY

Hey we're home when do you wanna come over?

Seen just now

I'll be over in five text me your address

Okay Its 487 north jersey ave

Seen just now

Okay im on my way over now!

Okay see you soon! Xx

OH MY GOD SAGEEEEEE!!!! I scream. WHAT WHAT HAPPEND!!! HE'S ON HIS WAYYYYY!!! OHHHH MYYY GODDD NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT!!!

                                                           TO BE CONTINUED...