Chapter 7: Introductions and Training in Genjutsu

Hey Guys I present you the next chapter of Uchiha's Flash Demon in this chapter will have the members of Team Guy/Three introducing themselves between having friendships and rivalry with other. 

And then there is Kureto will be tested in his skills in Genjutsu and the person who will be training him will be revealed in this chapter.

So then happy reading and don't forget to follow, vote and comment on my story!

At the top of the Academy Building, Guy was with his students who were looking at him as three of them sat on the short staircase of the rooftop

There was Neji wearing his outfit of Part One, a beige-coloured shirt, a dull blue shirt beneath that, and mesh armor beneath that. He wore dark brown shorts, blue shinobi sandals, and wrapped bandages around his right arm, chest, and right leg. He tied his hair back in a loose ponytail tied a few inches above the end. He wore a black , under which was a smaller headband with two straps that frame the sides of his face.

Next was Rock Lee a young man who is the same age of his teammates has round eyes with prominent lower eyelashes, and very thick eyebrows, having his appearance and outfit before the events of Part One of the Anime/Manga Series, with his black hair curved out and upward, wearing a short-sleeved kimono-shirt with a martial arts belt and dark pants, giving him a more traditional Chinese appearance. He also sported a red forehead protector and shinobi sandals.

Finally the third member of the Team Guy/Three was Kureto Uchiha having unkempt short black hair with his black headband on, wearing a midnight navy jacket with grayish white trimmings with the Uchiha Clan Crest on the back, a black shirt underneath, and dark long pants and blue shinobi sandals.

"Well then!" Guy spoke. "Perhaps we should begin with introductions. From this day forward you three will be my students, so please tell me your dreams."

"My name is Neji Hyuga." The Hyuga introduced himself. "I don't want to answer further."

"Is that all?" Guy pressed wanting one of his students to talk about himself more.

"Yes." Neji answered grumbled as his sensei pressed him to talk about himself more.

"Sensei!" Lee called out as he raised his hand.