Chapter 11: Boss Fight in the Valley of Bandits and Aftermath

Hi readers I present you the newest chapter of Uchiha's Flash Demon.

In this chapter will conclude with Kureto and his allies fight against the bandits and their leader in the Valley of Bandits.

Happy Reading and don't forget to follow, vote and comment on my story!

After burning the two corpses, Kureto quickly met up with his teammate Neji who already finished applying the ointment on his injuries

According Kakashi's plans, both of them moved in a zig-zag pattern, Neji uses his Byakugan to locate the bandits while Kureto would go on and eliminate them. They didn't find anymore of the bandits as they were killed by multiple fireballs at the campfire. 

The two Genins tried to find out whether there was anything that would give them information but then again the bandits were nothing more than simple barbarians. Nothing could be found except money and booze the bandits had in their possessions.

As Neji was with Kureto every step of the way, he was frustrated as he didn't get to any fighting at all. He was a sensor of the majority of the mission as Kakashi put it the less Neji uses anything other than his Byakugan the better.

"Kureto I can see eight people fighting ahead." Neji informed his teammate. "Seems like we have caught up to Guy-Sensei and Lee."

"Good to know, now lets go there quickly assisting our Sensei and Lee and begin the next phase of the plan." Kureto says.

As the young Uchiha reached where his Sensei and teammate were, he saw them fighting bandits with three of them on the ground. Two other bandits were fighting Guy while one was fighting Lee.

Lee was having a hard time fighting his opponent as the bandit was using Earth-Style Ninjutsu. The Taijutsu user had just kicked through an earth wall and the bandit had created another one in its stead.

"Lightning-Style Jutsus are strong against Earth-Style Jutsus." Kureto commented as he observed Lee's fight. The raven haired boy has no affinity with Lightning for he was only aligned with the elements Fire, Water, Earth and Wind. 

Then he had an idea, using Shadow Clone Jutsu, he conjured two shadow clones with both of them forming hand signs following up with clasping their hands together using Wind Style: Gale Palm. 

Kureto jumped, as soon as he did the shadow clones use their Wind Style Jutsu on him propelling him from his feet flying where Lee and the bandit were fighting.

Using the increased speed from Boruto Stream that Kureto watch from his old life in the BORUTO anime, he quickly swung his sword at the bandit as soon as he got closer to him with the latter taking a few steps back with his chest being slashed by the Genin.

"Y-Youuu.. brat." The bandit gnashing his teeth in anger while touching the wound feeling pain from Kureto's blade. 

But then voice was heard from behind.  "Looking for me by any chance?" Lee asked the bandit as he kicked his face hard enough to break the man's jaw. The bandit flew being slammed to the ground knocked out.