°•°•°•ANNOUNCEMENT!!°•°•°•

Ladies and not ladies.

I have told you all before, that I was a fanfic writer under the name TheGamerKpopNerd but due to me forgetting my login info, I am now xx_NerdyJuno_xx

Which means that there would be no more updates to the fanfictions on my old stuff, however... I've gotten this gut feeling that I just can't leave that legacy behind!! So..

People, I will be remastering and rewriting this fanfiction!!!

Differences:

• Since Mark is back with NCT Dream now, the line about Mark going back in NCT Dream is pretty much outdated now. Actually, the whole fanfic is kinda outdated so I might have to make it keep up with recent times..

• Y/N was technically female in the story but now, I'ma get with the times and try to make it relate to all fans of this wonderful man. So, that means this character may use they/them as pronouns.

• Miley and Miles will probably show up in this book again, but idk if they'll be Y/N's best friends still or not.. I effortlessly thought up of these twins on the spot. I may most likely add new characters as well as some kind of villain character that's Mark's nemesis..

• This may or may not happen. But other Kpop idols may show up in this story, other than NCT idols... So, maybe ENHYPEN, TXT, Stray Kids, or NewJeans... Don't have too many hopes on this like I said that may or may not happen...

Anyways, that's all! Now, you can either sit and enjoy the music or just keep scrolling.

Release of this remastered, rewritten fanfic will come after I complete Welcome to Tally Hall.