1

*ring ring ring

Jisoo's alarm ringed for a little while but Jisoo didn't even bother to turn the alarm off, since he was still tired.

*ring ring ring

Jisoo's alarm still went off but he still didn't bother to turn it off not until someone barged into his room.

It was his cousin, Jihoon.

"YAH, HONG JISOO TURN UR FREAKIN ALARM OFF ITS BEEN RINGING FOR MINUTES ALREADY ITS ANNOYING ME, YOU BETTER GET UP RIGHT NOW!" Jihoon yells while throwing a pillow at Jisoo.

"Alright alright, jeez no need to be rude. " Jisoo says still half asleep.
Jisoo then sits up straight and started to stretch. Then went to the bathroom to shower and change.

-Time Skip-

"Hoon, I'll skip breakfast for now, I'm running late for work. " The older says to the younger while rushing. "Hyung, this is the 3rd time this week that you haven't ate breakfast atleast pack yourself a sandwich. " the younger said, while giving his hyung a sandwich.

"Oh, thanks hoonie, I gotta go now, I'm really late, the director is going to scold me again" Jisoo says this along with a chuckle"Bye, Jihoon, don't forget to pick up Chan later. " the older says while waving to the younger.

"Okay hyung, bye bye! " the younger replied while smiling at his hyung.

-At the office-

"Jisoo this is the 3rd time of the week that you are late! You weren't always like this before. " The director says being angry and worried for Jisoo. "I'm sorry, Director Kim, I guess, it's just stress. " Jisoo says while bowing to his director. "It's okay Jisoo but make sure to be on time again. Now go and do your work. " the director says to Jisoo while smiling then walking away.

Jisoo sighs as he sat down on his chair. "Hyung, your late again, didn't you have an alarm set for you to wake up? " someone asks "No, I didn't bother, I was too tired to wake up. Not until your brother woke me up" Jisoo says while rolling his eyes. "Typical Jihoon hyung" the latter laughs along with his sentence.

"Oh shut it seokmin and continue your work. " Jisoo says being focused on his computer.

"Hey Hyung, are you curious about the identity of  the CEO of this company?"   Seokmin asks his Hyung.

"Yeah, I am curious, I'm so confused, why would they hide the identity of the CEO?"  Jisoo replied to Seokmins question.

"Maybe it wasn't the company's choice. What if it was the CEO's choice to hide his identity?"  the younger looks at his Hyung.

"Maybe..."  After their conversation, Jisoo kept thinking about their conversation. "I wonder who the CEO of this company really is."  Jisoo thought to himself.

Note:
Hii I finally posted the first chapter of this book. I hope you'll like this chapter, please don't mind my grammar, though english is my first language I still can't manage to have the correct grammar, I'm also sorry if the chapter is too short, I'll make sure the next chapter is long but that's all for today's chapter!
-Zelle