Traumatized - 1

!BIG TW - Sexual Assault, Rape, Panic Attack!

Charlies pov:
Ben starts kissing me, his hands pushing me up against the wall in the shower room. I was just going to get my water bottle in the locker room, but now here I am, with Ben and being sexually assaulted instead. I ask him to stop but he doesn't seem to listen to me, just keeps pressing his lips to mine.
"Please Charlie, I know you want me" Ben says in an evil voice before continuing to kiss me. I feel dizzy and powerless, don't know what to do.
"No!... stop.." I shout, hoping he will listen, but he won't. I feel incredibly uncomfortable right now. I also feel very tired and nauseous. I just want this to stop.
"Please-" I try to say again but Ben cuts me off.
"Omg please, can you just shut up?" he screams, grabbing my waist with his sweaty hands. He lays me down on the cold tile floor in the shower room. With tears in my eyes, I ask him, for the thousandth time, to stop. But he doesn't. Instead he bends down over me and kisses me before taking off my shirt and starting to run his hands over my body. His sweaty, disgusting hands. Ben stands up and takes off all his clothes, this pause allowing me to catch my breath a little. But then suddenly I feel Ben unbuttoning my jeans and taking them off, as well as pulling off my underpants.
"Ben! No! Please-" I scream in panic, I know what he plans to do next, and I don't want him to. I try to kick my arms and legs to get him to stop, but he is unstoppable. Now he puts his hand over my mouth as tears start to fall down my cheeks. He stands here, naked in front of me.
"Shh, it's okay Charlie" he says to try to calm me down, but the fact is he's doing the opposite - just making me more uncomfortable, scared, anxious. Ben grabs his dick and shoves it into me. I scream out loud in pain, but he doesn't care - he seems to enjoy hurting me.
"I know you like it" Ben says glad between his moans. In the meantime, I'm lying on the floor helpless and hoping that this situation isn't real, which it unfortunately is. No matter what I do or say, Ben goes on for a while, before taking his dick out of me. He puts his clothes back on and looks at me with a big smile. He let out a big, satisfied sigh before starting to speak.
"That was good, or what do you say? See you tomorrow Charlie, love you". Ben starts to walk away from me and when I hear the locker room door close, I begin to reflect on what just happened. I break down in tears, shaking due to fear, anxiety and insecurity. I don't want to exist anymore.

Nick's pov:
I just finished my last lesson, math. After class I decide to surprise Charlie who has rugby training. I come out to the football field to see everyone playing rugby and try to look for Charlie among all the people, but he's not there. I think to myself for a moment before I figure out where Charlie always is if he's not feeling fully 100 - the art room. I walk with quick steps towards the art room and lightly knock on the door, which is already ajar. I go in and is met by mr. Ajayi who is sitting at one of the benches marking exams. But no Charlie?
"Hello Nick, nice to see you" Says Mr. Ajayi happily and takes off his glasses.
"Umm.. hi! Do you know where Charlie is?" I ask him with an undertone of panic and stress in my voice. My eyes scan the entire room to make sure he's not here.
"No, unfortunately I don't. The last time I saw him he went into the locker room to have rugby practice," answers Mr.Ajayi and I turn around as quickly as I came, walking straight towards the locker rooms with anxiety in my body. My gut tells me something isn't right, why isn't Charlie at practice?

When I'm at the dressing room, I knock on the door before I open it. I'm greeted by a empty, messy room - bags and clothes everywhere on the benches. I take a few steps in and see that there is a light on in the shower room, which feels strange because those lights can only come on when there is movement. I walk quietly and thoughtfully closer to the shower, when I see something lying on the floor. Someone.
"Who's there?" I say and I see how the body in the shower starts to move. I dare not go near, who is it? What has happened? There are so many thoughts and questions swirling in my head right now.
"N..nick.." says a voice, a voice I recognize. The voice comes from the body. My heart stops and I get a chill through my body when I hear whose voice it is. Charlie.

With quick steps I enter the shower room and I'm met by Charlie, lying shaking on the floor, naked.
"Charlie, omg what happened?!" I ask in a panicked voice. I throw myself down on the floor and sit next to him. I don't know why he's lying here or what to do right now. Charlie is about to say something but he starts crying instead. Tears run down his cheeks and I feel so powerless right now. Charlie lies in front of me, naked, scared and shaking. His clothes are on a pile in the corner of the shower room. I stand up and look around the changing room, hoping to find something to warm Charlie up a bit. On a shelf a little further away I see a blanket, I run over to it and grab it, before running back to the shower room and sitting down on the floor next to Charlie.
"No no no no-" Charlie half screams when I'm about to put the blanket over him. I look at him in agony, he's in such a panic mood right now.
"Char, it's only a blanket. It's to keep you warm. Is it okay if I put it over you?" I ask, trying to sound as calm as possible. He nods his head slowly and indistinctly and I put the blanket over him. Charlie flinches but I'm just trying to be there for him right now. Let him know that there is no danger and that nothing bad will happen to him as long as I am here.

"Charlie, are you in any pain?" I ask kindly and Charlie tearfully nods back. I have my thoughts about what might have happened, but I quickly block those thoughts out - it can't be, no way. I look around and think for a while about what to do, he can't be here. I take my phone out of my pocket.
"I think we should call an ambulance Charlie because-" I don't have time to finish the sentence before Charlie looks at me with wide eyes filled with panic. His breathing becomes ragged and heavy.
"Nick! No, no, no please! Please I can't" Charlie screams in panic and starts shaking even more. I know Charlie doesn't like ambulances and hospitals, but I didn't think he would panic like this, this much.
"Shh char, breathe! It's okay, I just want them to come and help, to find out what happened. I'm not going anywhere" I say, trying to talk Charlie down, but it doesn't seem to work.
"Please Nick! I can't, no no, can't, no please!-" Charlie whispers horrified in response. I look at my beautiful boyfriend lying on the floor shaking and suffering in pain. I decide not to make him any more scared than he already is. I put the phone back in my pocket before turning my full attention to Charlie.