fate

At xianwang room

Wangji was sitting in his room deep in thought. he comes out of his thoughts when he feels someone enter the room and sees his husband standing in front of his with a bottle of wine in his hand.

Wuxian puts the bottles in front of the table and sits next to wangji and says, "I brought this for you"

He looks at Wuxian. Wuxian's innocent smile is very beautiful.Wangji falls in love with his husband's smile, he's never had a drink, but for the first time in his life, someone brings him something. So he can't stop Wuxian.

He looks at Wuxian and says," thank you for standing by me"

" Ayyha wangji, don't thank me like this, you are my husband and it's my responsibility to produce you, never feel lonely from now on."

Wuxian stood and poured wine into two cups......

"Lanzhan"-

Wuxian looked at Wangji confusely and wangji said again, "you can call me by this name"

A big smile appeared on Wuxian lips and he said , " Lanzhan you should try it ,you will love it"

Wangji looked unblinkingly at Wuxian and looked at his hand and he took the cup of wine from his hand and swallowed it whole in one gulp.

Wuxian is excited to see how Wangji likes this wine, but to his surprise, wangji immediately collapses with his head on the table in front of him.

Wuxian put his hand on his shoulder and tried to shake him, then realized Wangji had fainted.

After a while wangji regains his senses and sits with his head held high.He is completely drunk and Wuxian is surprised to see this.

"Ah... Lanzhan, are you okay?"-
Hearing Wuxin's worried voice, he pouted and shook his head like a child.
Wuxian had a heart attack often watching his husband's behavior. he looks so cute.
Wei Wuxian sits next to him and asks him why he is upset then wangji look into Wuxian's eyes and says, "freedom"

"I want freedom, fly in the sky like an open bird."
Saying this he got up and stood next to window

Wei Wuxian understands these words .he will also fulfill these words of his husband he promises himself and when he goes to his husband he holds his hand and says , "it's late night, Lanzhan, let's go to sleep"

Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian. Nodding his head in agreement, he proceeded to take off his clothes, which made Wuxian's eyes widen

"what are you doing Lanzhan!"

Wei Wuxian Trying to stop him because he's so beautiful and Wuxian can't control himself seeing him naked.

But Wangji didn't listen to him and went outside
Wei Wuxian then follows him and blocks him.

He took wangji in his lap and laid him on the bed and threw the sheet over him and said ," sleep, I am by your side, Lanzhan"

Saying this, he patted WangJi's head, and As wangji tried to get up, Wuxian hugged him tightly. After an hour wangji closed his eyes and fell asleep.
And Wuxian had already fallen asleep

Next morning

Wangji Waking up feeling someone hug him tightly and seeing his husband next to him.He had a slight headache because he had drinks last night but he didn't remember anything. he got out of bed and sat next to him and started meditation.

An hour later when he finished meditating he opened his eyes to see his husband looking at him with a big smile

" Ayyoo... your meditation is over ,I was waiting for you Lanzhan "-
Wuxian took wangjj's hand and took him outside......