fate

Wangji was busy looking for the paper man when suddenly he felt someone standing behind him.When he looks back he sees his husband glancing at him. Wangji followed his husband's gaze and blushed looking at himself as his top was bare.As he goes to cover his top Wuxian grabs his hand and pulls him close to Wuxian and holds his tightly around his waist.He brought wangji so close that the Wuxian's hot breath fell on wangji's neck.Wuxian's hot breath and wangji's body shivered as he lowered his eyes in shy.

"Weiying "
  Wangji said in his low voice his cheeks and ears turning red due to embarrassment.

"I want you today, will you give me permission, Lanzhan"-
Wangji's cheeks turn red with embarrassment hearing that Wuxian is looking you in the eye to be stubborn.

Wangji Nodding his head gently, Wuxian didn't delay another moment from this, picking up Wangji in his arms. Wangji gets a little nervous at this kind of action but he pulls himself together.He gently pulls wangji from one to the bed and climbs on top of him . Wuxian slowly moves towards the lips and Wangji follows causing WangJi to lie down on the bed and he is right next to wangji's face.

Wuxian slowly captures wangji's lips and starts kissing them with utmost care...
And his other hand was to observe Wangji's entire body..........
Wangji's hands were clenched into fists and his heart was beating very loudly in his chest.His heart was beating so loudly that he could hear it.
Wuxian was slowly sucking on the lips and giving small bites.
And he brought his hands on  slowly from wangji's waist to his stomach and further up to hid chest and he pressed his chest gently.

"Ummm"-

Wangji unknowingly moaned inside Wuxian's kiss....

Wuxian stopped because he heard such a attractive voice.....

Wuxian looked into  Wangji's eyes and  saying," I want to hear more"

Wangji looked at Wuxian confused as he didn't understand what Wuxian meant so Wuxian gave a smirk and said-" Lanzhan, you would understand later."

He slowly dipped his mouth into wangji neck and started kissing lightly.And wangji's whole body trembled as he continued to suck at that place.

And wangji couldn't understand what was happening to his body why he was experiencing such a strange feeling

Wangji took his hand to the back of Wuxian's hair and held it tightly.
Wuxian makes a low mark on Wangji's neck and feels satisfied at the sight...

He slowly moved closer to wangji's chest and touched them with his tongue.

"Ahhh,,,,we-"

And that's when a moan came out of Wangji's mouth

Hearing this moan Wuxian continued to suck more and more on that spot

"Umm,,,, wei-ing"-

Wuxian  finally heard his name.Wuxian was very proud of himself for having succeeded....

He keeps sucking  wangji's nipples and Wangji moans his name....

It was then that Wuxian suddenly remembered something as if some scenes flashed through his head and he remembered everything that happened on their first night

And Wuxian immediately stopped and separated from wangji, and in such a manner Wangji looked at him.

His eyes were watering and he went to wangji and hugged him tightly.

"Forgive me, lanzhan for hurting you"-

Wuxian said as wangji started to look confused as he didn't understand anything...