||𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘-3||

𝕍𝕚𝕜𝕣𝕒𝕞 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕜𝕤𝕙𝕒 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕪𝕒

Age - 80&74

They are the best friends of Mahendra and Geetanjali Rajvansh They were studying in same college and Vikram owns the Singhaniya group of industries but it is now handle by his sons and grand sons . Samiksha was an teacher but is now retired from her job.

𝔾𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕪𝕒

Age - 55 & 53

They are the son and daughter in law of the Vikram and Samiksha, garav is the chairman of Singhaniya industies and is very emotionless person in front of world and very arrogant but very sweet, jolly person in front of his family. Ahana is the internor designer and owns her company called 'Angel'.

𝔸𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕪𝕒

Age - 50 & 52

They are the second son and daughter in law of Vikram and Samiksha. He is the CEO of Singhaniya restaurant and owns many bissuness, Aditi is the lawyer and owns her own firm.

𝔸𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕙 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕪𝕒

Age - 27

Son of Garav and Ahana Singhaniya ,billionaire, is the best buddy of Shivansh ,he same like him ruthless ,Rude, arrogant, involved in mafia work with Shivansh but also the CEO of Singhaniya group of industries.

𝕀𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕪𝕒

Age - 24

Son of Avinash and aditi Singhaniya, he helps his brother in bissuness but is a singer by profession and is very famous he have lot of fans, very down to earth person.

Singhaniya are the 2 richest family in the world.

To be continued......