𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

( Author note's )

So, as I said that if the story complete 1K I will give a bonus chapter so here it is

Enjoy!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

In the Rajvansh Villa

After Shivansh left the party, the atmosphere subdued, and the guests started to depart. The absence of the guest of honor marked the end of the celebration. Now, only the Singhania, Jindal, and Rajvansh families remained in the living room of the Singhania Villa. They gathered on the sofas, engaged in conversation.

Naina spoke up, concern evident in his voice. "Abhay, call Shivansh. He's quite late now, and he hasn't arrived yet."

Abhay reassured him, "Don't worry, Bhaisa. He'll be here soon. I ensure he comes."

Niharika interjected, feeling the need for action. "But why wait? You should call him again, just to be sure."

Naina nodded in agreement, acknowledging my suggestion. "You're right, Niharika. Abhay, go ahead and give him call."

Abhay reached for his phone and dialed Shivansh's number once more. After a few rings, it went to voicemail. He frowned and glanced at Nana. "Bhaisa, he's not answering."

Naina's expression turned more serious. "This is unlike him. Something might be wrong. Abhay, keep trying. We need to make sure he's okay."

Abhay nodded, and continued to dial Shivansh's number repeatedly, hoping for a response.

As Abhay was about to make another call, Shivansh entered the room, his aura tinged with a dangerous edge. His face, though no longer expressing anger, held a firmness that commanded attention.

Naina, concerned, approached him. "Shivansh, why didn't you answer our calls? We were worried about you."

Shivansh brushed off her concern, his tone clipped. "I was busy. It's not a big deal."

Niharika interjected, her worry evident. "But we were waiting for you. You should have at least let us know."

Shivansh's response was curt. "I didn't think it was necessary."

Randhir : You cannot talk to your mother's in that way Shivansh.

Abhay, sensing the tension, attempted to diffuse the situation. "Let's not dwell on it now. The important thing is that you're here."

Without another word, Shivansh headed to his chamber, leaving the rest of the family tense and unsettled in the living room.

As Shivansh left the room, an uneasy silence settled over the family members. Naina exchanged a worried glance with Niharika, and family members they silently acknowledging their concern for Shivansh's well-being.

Abhay spoke up, trying to lighten the mood. "Well, at least he's here now. Let's not dwell on it too much. Maybe he had some urgent matter to attend to."

Niharika nodded, though her expression still held traces of worry. "You're right, Abhay. We shouldn't jump to conclusions. Let's give Shivansh some space for now."

Naina agreed, but her concern lingered. "Yes, let's not press him further. He'll tell us when he's ready."

With a sense of unease hanging in the air, the family members resumed their conversation, though Shivansh's abrupt departure weighed heavily on their minds.

As the Jindal family made their way out, the Rajvansh family halted the Singhania family, eager to discuss the upcoming haldi function. They bid farewell to the Jindals, acknowledging the separate arrangements for the bride's side, and turned their attention to tomorrow's event.