Chapter 2

Nobody was listenning to him when my teacher talked. Neither did ı. I was not listenning carefully to my teacher. Besides being upset, we went out hastily to catch the train  and ı was tired already. Mr. Harbour was talking about rules we had to follow. We knew the rules already, why was he explaining them over and over and over? I didn't get it. Anyway he noticed that we were not listenning to him, then sat next to Anna.

Anna was a lonely person. That's why our teacher sat next to her, so she wouldn't feel alone. Because, anyone didn't sat next to her as expected. At that moment ı heard laughter from behind. Robert and Jessica were whispering. They were very close nowdays.

There was two sides in the train carriage. The boy's side and the girl's side. The right side is a girl's and the left side is boy's. Girls, especially Rose, Jessica and Juliana were weird. Rose has red hair worthyworthy of her name. Jessica flirts all the time. And Juliana is top of the school always. I couldn't understand how can a person being so perfect. She was always on top of the school, always. I suprised that she was  so perfect. But that's all of her. I saw that Juliana looked at me, that moment ı relized that ı stared them. I couldn't do anything because of shame. Tom sittin next to me noticed taht and asked me "Are you okey?". When ı heard that, ı was involuntarily scared. Then ı said laughing "I am good." Actually, I was suprised. Tom was not a social person. He was like Anna, alone and weird. He was like a sibling with Anna.

"Are you sure? Your face looks a little pale."

"No, I am fine. Just I am a little tired. That's all." My answer didn't please to him but he didn't oblige me.

Tomwas a huge guy. It was obvious that he was doing sports. He had short hair anda scar in his neck. I didn't think anybody else noticed this scar except me butI hesitated asking this. Because quasi, that was part of special memory. I wasalmost sure he wouldn't tell me. I noticed that Anna looked at me. Probably shehad saw that I looked Tom's scar. I turnedto her, her eyes were black like Tom's. While I watched her, she took out her phoneand began texting me. At least that was what it looked like in fingermovements. Then a massage had arrived on my phone. I opened it and looked at themessage. I thought the massage had arrived from Anna but it had from Robert. Ourclass president. In message 'Let's meet at behind part of the train.' written.When I asked 'Why?' he didn't answer. But he had seen. I thought that my classwas so weird and strange. After that, another message had arrived. This time itwas from Anna. In message ' Meet at behind of the train, there are things Ineed to tell you Johan." written. I smiled and tought to myself that who should ı meet first? I choosed Anna. I relized we've come to the next stop. I texted to Anna 'Would you meet me outside?' Answer came too fast 'Okey, but we have to be fast because the train isn't stay too long in station.' And I answered it 'Ok'. I wonder that what gonna she telling to me. Then Mr. Harbour "Teens, we gonna resting a little here, don't go anywhere and meet the needs." said. The train was getting close to stop point and answers too.