iii.

˗ˏˋ episode one ࿐ྂ

‎ ‎

THE THREE COUPLES had found themselves sat inside a helicopter, that would transport them from the inferno and straight to paradise. Soojin couldn't lie, her heart was beating faster than usual and her palms were starting to sweat. It wasn't because of the excitement, but mostly due to the girl having a flight fear of flying — or more so heights in general. She rubbed her palms on her dress, thankful for her choice in fabric and especially color, for the first time since she arrived. Youngjae cluelessly buckled himself up, as the others did, and proceeded to listen to their excited reactions.

"I'm so excited!" Hyeseon claimed, her tone full of joy. Soojin wished she could relate to her in that very moment.

As soon as the helicopter started to take off, Soojin's hand reached over towards her partner's wrist to grab and squeeze it, emitting a silent chuckle from the man besides her. Once they were in the air, she finally mustered up the courage to open her eyes and look outside the window to her right.

"Wow...", she admired the ocean and sky, the deep and light blue color and the fluffy clouds made her forget about any previous fears. "Oh, look at that dolphin jumping!" she excitedly pointed out, earning laughters of glee from Hyeseon who also watched the scene.

"You like dolphins?", Youngjae questioned, judging by her excitement.

Soojin shook her head, "No, not really." she admitted in a chuckle. "They're the worst predators of the sea, in my opinion. People think it's the sharks, but dolphins are pure evil".

The man couldn't help but stare at her for a few seconds, unsure of what to say before a smile painted his face and he chuckled at her words. "Pretty privilege, i guess."

‎ ‎

The minute Soojin and Youngjae entered their suit for the day, both of them were amazed, but one more than the other. The girl wouldn't say that she was used to a luxurious lifestyle, but this definitely wasn't the first suit she's ever been in, by far the biggest and prettiest though.

"Its really nice" Youngjae stated as he walked around and explored, to which Soojin nodded in agreement.

"I've never been in one this big and beautiful" She added, her eyes stuck to the colorful mosaic walls at the mini bar.

‎ ‎

          THE PAIR WAS NOW sat on a fancy table at the balcony of the suit, facing each other with the view of the sun setting in the background

"This looks so good", Soojin commented on the food, before she began to eat, waiting for Youngjae to make the first move and speak.