8

LISA

"Ms. Manoban, tell us about your wife."

"I'm pretty sure you're familiar with her." She smiled, and the woman blushed. She crossed, then re-crossed her legs.

"When did you know that Mina Myoui was it for you?"

"We met on the set of Ocean Bodies. Mina was Bikini Babe Number 3 or something like that." She laughed.

"And you were Lisa Manoban."

"Yeah. I walked into my trailer one day and she was stretched out on the bed in a string bikini. I think that was probably when I knew. When I saw this gorgeous brunette, without a shred of self-doubt, lying on that bed as if she belonged there. She's gonna kill me for telling this story."

"And that was it?"

"Tracy, you've seen my wife. I didn't really have a chance."

"You've now been married almost five years, which, in Hollywood, is quite a feat. What would you tell our readers is your best advice for a successful marriage?"

"That's a tough one. I think a lot of elements make for a successful marriage. But if I had to pick one, I think honesty is crucial. Mina and I have no secrets between us. We've always said it's better to just get things out in the open and deal with them, no matter the consequences."

"I think that's great. Thank you for your time, Ms. Manoban. And good luck on The Fortune Bottle."

"Thank you, Tracy. Always great to see you."