Chapter One

|| a/n just a little warning but if you couldn't tell by the title there's going to be sex scene in this chapter so if you ain't about that life or the whole drunk/drinking thing this isn't the book for you. Lol. Sorry but just letting you know!||

"Sammy!" I cried as I stumbled over to none other Sammy Wilkison.

"Hey babe wasssup?" He asked as he pecked my lips.

"I was looking for Nate but I couldn't find him!" I pouted.

"He's right over there." Sammy said as he pointed over to Nate who was standing at the bar taking a shot.

"Thank you Sammy!" I slurred as stumbled over to Nate.

"Hey beautiful!" He cheered as he saw me walk over to him.

"Wassup handsome." I said as I attempted to hop on a stool by the bar, but failed and ended up falling on my ass.

"Here babe." Nate said as he scoped me up and sat me in the stool.

"Thanks Nate." I said.

"Anything for my main." He said as he kissed my lips lightly. I kissed back and he broke the kiss.

"I would offer you a shot but you're already drunk off your ass." He laughed as he took two more shots. I laughed along with him.

"I'm my defense I've been drinking all day." I defended almost falling off my stool when someone came up behind me and caught me. I turned around to see my favorite Mexican, Jack G.

"Hey!" I slurred.

"She's drunk already?!" Gilinsky asked surprised.

"Yeah, it's kinda cute." Johnson said as he walked over and hopped over the bar. "Shots anyone?" He said holding up a bottle of vodka.

"I'll take 2." I slurred. I turned around and saw Sammy had walked over to join us.

"How much have you drank today?" Sammy asked as he plopped down on the stool beside me.

"Um I had a glass or two of special orange juice at breakfast, then a few shots at lunch, and I started really drinking around 6 and Nate didn't tell me about the party till 8." I thought aloud.

"So basically all day." He laughed.

I nodded and Johnson sat two shot glasses in front of me. Sammy gave him a glare and Johnson mouthed something that I couldn't see. Sammy's facial expression softened and he poured himself three shots. (Johnson watered down the shots.) I downed my shots and threw my head back while the alcohol ran down my throat burning it.

"I'm gonna go dance who's going with me?" I asked as I tried to get off the stool but ended up falling... again but this time Nate caught me before I made contact with the floor. They all raised their hands.

"Eenie Meenie Gilinsky." I cheered as I started walking to the dance floor. Gilinsky followed behind me.

I moved my hips to the music and Jack did the same but he pressed his hips to my backside placing his hands on hips as we grinded to the music. He groaned as his member hardened. I giggled and grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs.

Once we reached the top of the stairs Jack quickly pushed me against the wall smashing his lips onto mine. I was slightly taken but soon kissed back. Gilinsky was always the one to do the unexpected. I tangled my hands in his hair tugging on it to earn a moan. His hands snakes under my thighs as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. Gilinsky walked over to the door and I hopped down breaking the kiss earning a groan of frustration from Jack.