Chapter Two

I woke up the next morning with a headache and sore legs. I sat up and saw Gilinsky laying in bed asleep. I shrugged layed back down hoping to sleep off my headache.

I woke up a few hours later to an annoying sound of a FaceTime call. I looked for my phone which was dead and looked over at Gilinsky who half awake answered the call.

"Yeah?" His raspy morning voice said.

"WHAT THE FUCK JACK?! WE HAD PLANS FOR TODAY! DID YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME AGAIN??? AND WITH THAT WHORE BETHANY?!" None other than Madison's screeching voice said putting shade on my name.

"Well good morning to you too?" Jack said sarcastically.

"GOOD MORNING?? ITS 2 IN THE AFTERNOON!!" She screeched again.

"Bruh can you stop your screeching some of us are trying to sleep here!" I said.

"JACK FINNE-" she started again.

"BITCH THE FUCK I JUST SAY? Shut ya mouth if Jack really wanted to be with you he would be, but is he?? No hoe he's with me! So shut the fuck up!" I said before hitting the end button.

Jack shrugged and turned to face me. He kissed my lips lightly as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I kissed back until Jack licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.

"So? What do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"You." Jack smirked.

"Stop! I mean after that." I said as I lightly hit his chest.

"Wait so this means we can?"

"Yes Jack." I rolled my eyes.

"SWEET!" He smiled.

"Should we go see who's still here or just fuck right now?" I asked.

"We should check first." He said as he sat up.

I got up and put on Jack's shirt and my thong while Jack just threw on some boxers.

We walked out of the room and down the stairs. It looked like Jack's maid had already stopped by so she probably shoed everyone out.

"MS. SMITH YOU STILL HERE?" Jack yelled. No reply.

"ANYONE HERE?" I yelled. Still no reply.

"Even sweeter." Jack smirked as he looked me up and down and bite his lip. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen purposely swaying my hips.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked as looking in the refrigerator, finding nothing, I bent down to pull out the freezer and look for some waffles or something.

"You." Jack growled as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He walked over to the bar and sat me down. He walked in between my legs and smashed his lips against mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back I mean look at Jack. Why would you?

The kiss was getting heated and Jack reached for the hem of my shirt before pulling it off leaving me in only my thong. He kept our lips connected as he picked me back up and walked to the table. He laid me down the table.

He trailed his kiss from my lips to my neck to my stomach then to my heat. He pulled my thong off slowly, teasing me. Jack spread my legs. He softly kissed my heat which he knew drove me crazy. I let out a soft moan as he began to work his tongue on my clit. He worked two fingers on me and I struggled to control myself. I pulled on his hair as I moaned his name.

"JAAACK" I moaned loudly as I came.

I sat up as jack stood up. I pulled him close to me and kissed him roughly. I ran my fingers through his hair as his traveled to my boobs. He squeezed my tit and I moaned into the kiss.

I moved my other hand down his abs until it reached the wait band on his boxers. I tugged at it signaling for him to take them off. He broke the kiss to take them off.

I spread my legs and pulled him close. He positioned himself at my opening. Jack slowly slid in teasing me. I pushed my hips forward wanting him now.

He got my message and speed up his thrust. I moaned as he hit my g-spot. I connected our lips. Jack's hands rested against the table causing it to move more. I moved my hands from Jack's hair to his back. He hit my spot hard and I scratched his back. He moaned softly at the sensation. I broke the kiss and moved to his jawline. I sucked softly on it occasionally stopping when Jack wanted a kiss.

His thrust soon got sloppy signaling he was close. I rocked my hips against his to help him finish faster. He came and let me ride out my orgasm on his couch.

We cuddled on the couch under a blanket. We watched some Drake and Josh reruns before falling asleep.

I woke up before jack. I studied his features. He was very attractive.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Jack said followed by a yawn and open eyes.

"I'd rather make a movie." I winked.

"I'm down if you're down." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he followed after me.

"Getting my clothes I should probably go home and check on my roommate." I said as I picked up my shirt and slipped it over my head.

"Okay I think there's supposed to be another party tonight or tomorrow night. Are you coming?" Jack asked as he watched me slip my thing back on.

"Why wouldn't I come." I smiled.

He shrugged, "just asking."

"Take care Gilinsky." I said as I kissed his lips and ruffled his hair.
______________________________
Who should make and appearance in the next chapter? Comment suggestions and I might work them in!  Anyways if you have any questions comment! Hope you like it! And as always! Vote, comment, enjoy! ~Summer💕✌️