𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗜𝗩

- LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!
- ✰ -

AIDAN HAS HIS ARM WRAPPED AROUND Y/N'S SHOULDERS as the two talk about random stuff. Aidan was laying beside Y/N on the bed after she had invited him on and the two began to deeply open up to each other. However, their meaningful moment was cut short when the door to the room swung open; revealing Mr and Mrs Gallagher, Tom and Bill. The two twins rush towards the bed and pull both Aidan and Y/N into a group hug as they all laugh in relief.

Mr and Mrs Gallagher walk up to Y/N's bed and pull the girl into a side hug once the twins had moved aside. -"Do you feel okay?" Mrs Gallagher asks and Y/N nods and smiles up at her in a response.

"Well isn't this a nice surprise!" A low angered voice suddenly snarled from the door. Everybody looks to see Y/N's Mother and Father both stood there with cold expressions on both their faces. Aidan quickly jumps off the girls bed as he watches the man stomp towards her.

"What did I tell you, Y/N?" The girls Father whispers in her ear. -"You disobeyed me. And you know what happens when you disobey me." The man looks down and reaches to pull the girls IV out of her hand but Aidan was quick to grab his wrist and push him away with all his strength.

Her Father lets out a low chuckle with an amused smile as he turns around to face Aidan. Aidan gives him a sarcastic smile back before shoving his chest, sending him stumbling a few steps back and almost out of the room if it wasn't for him gripping onto the door frame.

The Father goes to jump at Aidan but stops when he hears the sound of radio chatter from behind him. He looks around to see two Police Officers stood at the door, looking at him with a stern expression. -"Is everything alright in here?" One of the Officers ask. He glances around the room to see everybody's terrified looks then at Y/N's Father who was stood there with wide eyes.

The Officer seemed to put the pieces together and he opens his mouth to speak to her Father but before he could, her Father had elbowed him in the face and went to run out of the room. The other Police Officer quickly stood in front of him and hit his stomach with a baton. The Officer with now a bloody nose, pulls out a pair of handcuffs and locks them onto his wrists.

"You're going to have to come down to the station with us.. we had a phone call about you this morning." The Officer says, glancing towards Mr and Mrs Gallagher who stood there with their hands on their chests in shock. Once the Officer lead the man out of the room, Y/N's Mother runs up to the girls side and places her hands on her shoulders.

A loud sob escapes from Y/N's Mother's mouth making everybody turn to look at her after the girl's Father was escorted out by the Police. --"Oh, God.." Her Mother mumbles to herself before walking up to her Daughter's bed and kneeling down beside her.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. Please, forgive me." Y/N bites down on her lip and glances over to Aidan who gave her a small shrug with a faint smile for comfort. The girl sighs and looks back over at her Mother before giving her a small nod. The women smiles brightly and pulls the girl into a hug, taking a deep breath as she ran her fingers through her Daughter's hair.

"It's okay, Mother.." The girl quietly mumbles. Her Mother's body shaking from all the sobs made her eyes slightly water from guilt. She knew she had nothing to be guilty for but she couldn't help but feel a small pang in her stomach at the sight of her Mother crying.

-----

Aidan holds onto Y/N's waist tightly, despite her protests of not needing his help to walk to which he ignored. The boy leads the girl into his home whilst his parents slowly trail on behind them. His parents had agreed to look after Y/N until she was ready to go home back to her Mother.

- 𝘼𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙂𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧 ,, 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗘𝗗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें