0.

I.T G.I.R.L. YOU KNOW I'M THAT GIRL.

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"When are we gonna leave?" A pout form on her glossy lips as she leaned on the top of the handle of her luggage, staring boredly at the spacious ground of the Yooil High School, she found herself in anticipation, wondering about the imminent arrival of the bus that would usher them on a lengthy voyage to the place where they were set to stay for a duration of two days. Han Sol-Hee, a girl renowned throughout the school for perpetually bestowing suggestive glances, charming smiles, and flirtatious gestures upon every boy, solidifying her status as the most captivating and flirtatious individual one is likely to encounter in the entire school, and had a lot— when I say a lot, it is a lot "a lot"—because of her behaviour and attitudes, always having someone badmouth her, be it face-to-face or behind her back. Some of her classmates even wonder why does she toys with them, or is she even serious about anything but they just couldn't have a proper read about her, brushing off her attitudes but some even ask her about it, right off the bat but she doesn't care.

Because for Han Sol-Hee, she's the IT Girl, the main character.

"I'm.. sure it will arrive any minute now." Clearing his throat as he began to stutter when Sol-Hee landed her eyes at him, tilting her head to the side and still having the pout on her lips. She flashed him one of her quirky smiles—where her lips are slightly ajar, showing a portion of her teeth, a flirty smile to be exact—and she couldn't help but to let out a chuckle when he suddenly look away from her intense gaze. "Maybe you're right, Da-Bum ah." Pronouncing his name and the way it rolls out her tongue, her gaze, her smile and how she change her tone when she had gracefully gave him the chance to hear her say his name in such vouce, made the boy gulp, even knowing all of the things that the girl had done and what her true nature is, he can't help but to be flustered in her presence because after all, she is the only one (with an exception of his only friend, Choi Joo-Won) who showed up in his defense and actually cared for him.

Jin Da-Bum grown fondness over the self-proclaimed IT Girl of the Yooil High School.

Fixing her posture as she then stands up from the metal chair, Han Sol-Hee grab the handle of her bag and left Jin Da-Bum in his flustered and frozen state with a small pat on his arms and off on her way. She hums a tune of a song that she once heard from the radio when she took the bus to school everyday, it left a mark and definitely didn't leave her mind until she finally memorized the whole lyrics and rhythm of the song, she mutters the lyrics of the song here and there as she doesn't really know where to go when she suddenly left the poor boy on his own, probably being found alone by the bullies in her class.

Abruptly halting in her tracks, a flicker of surprise crossed her face as she narrowly avoided an imminent collision with someone. Her eyes widened at the unexpected proximity, a momentary shock reflected in her gaze. She averted a potential face-to-chest encounter by swiftly regaining awareness of her surroundings. Whispers of apologies escaped her lips, uttered with a hint of apprehension, as she refrained from meeting the person's gaze. With a keen eye for detail, she tentatively guessed the person's identity based on the distinctive way they dressed.

It was the familiar track jacket.

"Sorry."

"If you're gonna apologise, do it properly." Refraining from a subtle eye roll, she lifted her gaze, sensing a sense of smallness beneath his scrutiny and observing her reflection in the warm, earthy tones of his eyes. In an almost instantaneous reaction, Sol-Hee shifted her gaze away when he arched one of his brows and tilted his head to the side, executing a graceful retreat. The air around them seemed charged with a subtle tension. As he distanced himself, Sol-Hee found herself exhaling a breath she hadn't even realized she was holding, the subtle tremor in her breath reflecting the unanticipated depth of emotions stirred during their close interaction. The unspoken exchange lingered, leaving her contemplative in the aftermath of their brief but charged encounter. "Whatever you say, Jang Hyun-Ho." Her articulation of his name lingered, leaving an indelible impression in its wake. Her gaze, reflected in her eyes, evoked a myriad of conflicting emotions within him, leaving him in a state of inner turmoil.