4.

Disclaimer: I changed it up a bit, but still follow the flow of the story but there are things that are added.

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ⚜ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"This is such a bad idea." Sol-Hee couldn't help but to mutter out loud, her eyes focus on the yellow bin in the middle of the circled students, and a few feet away from it was a makeshift boundary that is made by white clothes. The short haired girl felt something inside of her churn, warning her about the things that could happen and the consequences they'll have to face because of doing this.

Han Sol-Hee eyed her friends, Kim Jun-Hee specifically, he was anxious like her as he was eyeing the phones inside the bin, next to him was Yoon-Seo and Jung-Won, both doesn't know what would happen. The girl tried stopping it when her cousin suggested the idea, some didn't agree and find it absurd like how Sol-Hee thought of it.

"Don't vote?" Her voice reverberate through the auditorium, they can see how her pretty face form into a frown at what Jun-Hee had said. "That's absurd, Jun-Hee." She voices out loud the same thought that everyone is thinking right now. "Have you read the rules? We must identify the Mafia and vote." Putting a hand on her forehead, a sigh left her lips as Jun-Hee wasn't phase by her act.

"If we vote, one of us is guaranteed to die." He reasoned out, some agreeing to his words but the others stayed quiet, letting the two cousins bicker. "But if we don't vote? What would happen?" Crossing her arms on her chest as she eyed her cousin, raising a brow in query.

"It wouldn't hurt to try." Somi came into Jun-Hee's defense, saying that they should try any means. "It wouldn't hurt to try?" The short hair girl repeated in query, her eyes widen as she emphasizes their Vice President's words. "It's our lives on the line here." Hyun-Ho could sense that Sol-Hee was trying not to sound hysteric and to shout at them, she already gone through a traumatic event already earlier on, and she was hoping not to go through it once again.

"Oh, be quiet." Kyung-Jun's voice slice through the palpable tension that was forming between Somi and Sol-Hee, the latter observing him as he drag a yellow bin into the center. "Just hand in your phones so no one can vote." Raising his phone up in the air, his eyes were connected with Sol-Hee as he opened his mouth and let his phone fell on the depth of the bin. Before his gaze fell onto Hyun-Ho who just stared at him back.

"Listen to me when I'm being nice."

And that's how they found themselves anxiously waiting as the clock ticks by, adding another set of layer of fear into their system, every tick of the clock never failed to send shivers up their body as they stared at their phones. Sol-Hee eyed as Hyun-Ho was next to Nahee, kneeling down beside her as the girl held onto his hand, it was kind of ironic to see.

Hyun-Ho wanted to start over with her but look at him now, acting as the Prince Charming of a damsel in distress.

That's a great storyline.

"Yah, President. Are you sure about this?" Seung-Bin decided to cut through the unnerving tension, he was scared and is tearful but he wouldn't let it show as he angrily look at Jun-Hee. "Just wait, we're not sure what would happen." And that's what Sol-Hee was trying to say, Jun-Hee himself doesn't know what would happen either, it was a reckless act and if the result were negatives, he will receive all of the backlash from their classmates.

He would be their next target.

"Can we just grab our phones?" Sol-Hee query, her question lingering in the air as some were hesitant to agree with her, feeling the same fear. "Yeah, should we just decided whom to vote instead of waiting?" A female cried out, the short hair girk saw it was Yewon, who was clutching the hem of her pink vest tightly. "If we were to vote, then who?" Jun-Hee inquire, they don't know who they should eliminate out of this game, because if they killed of a Citizen, it is one less for the Mafia to execute.