CHAPTER ONE

Princess Kiara felt someone shaking her. She ignored it at first. She was having a pleasant dream and of course it was one that included exploring places beyond the borders of the Pridelands. The shaking continued but it became more violent. It was clear that whoever was shaking her had become impatient. As stubborn as she was, Kiara still wouldn't get up . After  some time, the shaking ceased .

Kiara:*thinking * Finally

Kiara continued to sleep until she felt a cold liquid running down her body. Kiara got up and sat on her bed. Her blonde hair was wet, so was her chest and a portion of her pink nightgown. 

??????: Sorry Kiara, I had to wake you up. 

Kiara turned to see a red-haired girl in a bright blue dress holding a cup. 

Kiara: It's okay Ash, I guess I deserved that. 

Ash: OK. Hurry up . 

Ash left the room. Kiara got dressed and went down the stairs to the dining hall. Everyone was waiting for her there .

Simba: Good morning sunshine. Did you sleep well?

Kiara took her seat at the dining table. 

Kiara:  Yeah, I had a very good dream.

Ash:Again, sorry for splashing you with water. 

Kiara:It's okay.

Nala:And remember that you are going to meet Prince Aubin of Beltrove 

Kiara:*Rolls her eyes * Yes I remember. I'm going to meet him, see if I like him ,get betrothed to him,get married, bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla.

Kion chuckled .He was enjoying this.

Kiara:It's not funny Ki.

Kion: Oh it is 

Kiara: Well at least I have my life figured out .What are you gonna be?

Kion :Haaaapppy

Chaka: Okay, now this is funny 

Kion, Kopa and Chaka started laughing 

Nala: Okay, stop teasing your sister .As you can already see, she's looking like a tomato right now. 

Nala turned to Kiara who was blushing like crazy. This only made them laugh harder and made Kiara redder.