Sleepover and a lot of Raeda cuz it's my fav ship

(This chapter is gonna be in real life not in text. There is gonna be fluff and a bit to lot of angst)

(No one's POV)

As everyone arrived at the owl house, Eda had set up some games for everyone. Luz had helped and they had prepared snacks and blankets, cuz they were going to watch a movie.

The first one to arrive was Amity. Luz saw her and ran to her, lifting her and hugging her. "Amityyy!" Luz squealed. Amity blushed a little bit and hugged back. 

Raine arrived next and as they came in the house, Eda walked to them and hugged them as well. They blushed hardly and hugged back. Gus and Mattholomule arrived last. Luz said: "Hey guys, do you wanna watch movies or play games?" Raine and Eda said games, while Amity, Gus and Mattholomule said movies. Luz said she wanted to play games too so they sat in a circle, took out a bottle and started playing spin the bottle. (Yes i had to add spin the bottle bcuz i was not able to think of any other games that i could put here) 

(No one's POV)

Luz went first. She spun the bottle and it landed on Amity. They both blushed and kissed. Next was Gus. He spun it and it landed between Amity and Mattholomule. He looked closer and saw that the bottle is closer to Mattholomule and blushed. He kissed him on the cheek. Next was Raine. They spun and it landed on Eda. As she tried to process what just happened, Raine leaned in and was ready to kiss her. As she suddenly jumped up and ran to her room, Raine was confused. 

(Eda's POV)

(This is thought) oh gosh... why did I run away???? Nooo, I missed my chance! Ugh i thought i could confess but i had to run away from embarrassment!  Damn it why did they look so cute ughhh...

(Raine's POV)

Why did she run away? Is it something I did? Oh titan, I hope she is okay...

(No one's POV)

We all looked around and shrugged it off. As we continued playing, Raine went upstairs. They looked concerned.

(Eda's POV)

Ugh i can't take this anymore... I need to do it... As I walked across my room to my drawer where I hid my razor, I was lost in thought.

(TW: BLOOD AND MENTIONS OF SELF-HARM!!! IF YOU DISLIKE BLOOD AND SELF HARM DO NOT CONTINUE ANY FURTHER!!!)

(Still Eda's POV)

I took my razor and started cutting. As I had cut into my arm multiple times, I heard a knock on the door. I panicked and tried to cover my arms with bandages. As someone entered my room, I heard a gasp. 

(Raine's POV (btw sorry for switching POV's so much i just feel like it))

I covered my mouth and gasped as I saw Eda holding a razor and bandages with one of her arms bleeding heavily. I immediately ran over to her and held her arm. As I let go of her hand I asked: "E-eda, w-why are you d-doing this?!"

She muttered a response I didn't understand and turned away. I sighed and took some bandages. As I bandaged up her arm, I noticed many more cut marks. I finished bandaging up her arm and she muttered a "thanks". I was glad I could help but I told her to give me her razor so she couldn't hurt herself anymore. She tried resisting but I hugged her and she dropped it to the ground. She hugged back and I whispered: "You can let it out". As she started crying and sobbing, I patted her head and told her it is gonna be okay. She stopped crying and fell asleep on my shoulder. I carried her to her bed and put her down. As I finished tucking her in, I cuddled next to her

(No one's POV)

The next morning they both woke up and blushed seeing how close they were to each other. Eda gathered up all her courage and kissed Raine. They did not resist and kissed back. Then Eda put her hand on their cheek (FACE CHEEK, NOT BUTT CHEEK DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE) and deepened the kiss. 

As they were kissing, Luz came in wanting to ask Eda if she was okay. When she saw them kissing she took a picture and squealed. Raine and Eda jumped away from each other and Eda looked at Luz with a angry face. As she ran after her around the whole house, Raine chuckled and went back to sleep.

753 words :D I spent hours planning the twist and checking if i had proper grammar, i forgot about my bedtime XD. Anyways i hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night my owlets! Next chapter coming soon!

Byeee!