Chapter 87

Chapter 87

With a move so fast, I didn't see it coming, I was in his arms, my feet off the floor. He grasped the back of my head and crushed my mouth with his. This was not a careful kiss, but one of great need as his tongue stabbed into my mouth and took my breath away. I could feel his sharp fangs, and heat moved through me, making me ache and want.

When he boosted me up higher on his body, I wrapped my legs around him as best as I could with all of the weapons he wore. Turning, he leaned me back against the wall, leaving no space between us. His mouth lifted from mine and we both panted for air before his fangs traveled down over my jaw to my neck and he hovered there.

"Not here." He said with a growl in his voice.

Wrapping his arm under me, he turned and kicked something out of his way to reach the door. He opened the door and started down the hallway, I kept my legs locked around his waist, not wanting to let go long enough to walk beside him, in case he changed his mind. "You have so many weapons on. I can't get close." I gasped as his teeth scraped along my throat. He growled in answer.

Reaching down between us, I undid the buckles and straps that held the long blades on his back. It slipped free and they hit the floor. He kept walking with sure strides. Leaning to one side, I pulled the curved knife from his hip and dropped it. When it clattered against its case as it hit the floor, I nodded and leaned the other way to pull the two blades he had there free. The transporter box was next. It hit the floor harder then the rest, and I peeked over his shoulder to make sure it hadn't broken. His tongue ran along my jaw and I decided I didn't care if it did. I just wanted to hurry so when we reached wherever he was going, there wouldn't be time for him to think.

I found three more blades of different kinds on him, that I could reach. As the last one hit the floor, Chase came around the corner and stopped to watch us walking by him.

"Not now, brother." Victor growled.

With an eyebrow raised and smile on his face Chase looked at me and his brother's back. "I see that, brother." He looked at the trail of weapons. "I'll just pick these up then, so no one falls and gets stabbed, or dies." He laughed.

I didn't get to see if he did or not, as Victor grasped the back of my head and pulled my head to his, our mouths clashed like his blades did in battle. I heard a door shut loudly, but kept returning his hungry kisses, I felt like I was starving for him by now.

Victor stopped walking and lifted me from him, I realized I was standing on his bed. His red eyes held mine as we both breathed hard.

"Be sure." He gripped my waist and stood there waiting.

Reaching, I pushed the jacket over his shoulders, down his arms. He shook them free and I found two more blades on his arms. As I unbuckled the one, he did the other. The weapons landed on his jacket.

"You wear too many things." I said as I started on the buckles on his vest.

He brushed my hands aside and took over. "Easy access is not what it's intended for."

I stood and watched as he peeled off the layers, and a few more blades, until he stood naked before me. Feeling my cheeks and body flush, I let my eyes wander over him. Muscles over muscles in the most perfect way, I thought as I licked my tongue over my lips.

With a soft growl, he gave me a gentle shove and I fell back onto the bed. He pulled my boots off and tossed them on the floor and then made fast work of my belt and pants. I pulled my shirt over my head, he had my bra undone before I could pull my arms free.

"You are perfect." He whispered as he knelt over me, his eyes moving over me slowly.

I was feeling nervous now, which was silly, this was Victor, but I didn't know what I was supposed to do. He leaned down and kissed my hip and then across my waist, tiny light kisses that filled me need. By the time his warm breath was over my breast, I was shaking and breathing so heavily I wasn't sure if I was really getting air.

His hot mouth closed over one nipple and he sucked gently, I gasped and gripped his hair with both hands, not wanting him to move away. I could feel his fangs against my skin and it heightened every need.

When he lifted his head, he watched my face closely as his hand moved down between my legs and he stroked the wetness between my legs. I raised my hips, needing more.

"I need to know now," he kissed me in a gentle way before looking at me again. "Is this the first time?"

I nodded my head, biting my lips from what his fingers were doing to me.

"I'll try to go slow." He didn't wait for a response. His mouth was over mine, kissing me with such and urgency I didn't know if I would survive the way it made me feel. His hand kept moving and I moaned, needing more.

When he pulled my legs open and our bodies touched, I tried to move closer. He moved his hand and held my hip so I couldn't move. I was panting and whining by the time I felt him against the wetness between my legs, and then his mouth moved over my throat and I moaned again.

He pushed inside me so carefully, I didn't know how, if he was feeling half as much as I was. Grasping my hair lightly, he pulled my head to the side to expose more of my throat, and when his fangs punctured my skin he thrust deep inside me.

My head was now spinning and I thought I was on fire from all the sensations at the same time. I heard myself make noises as I moved my hands over every part of him I could touch. Each time I gasped, he moved faster and then my body exploded with so many feelings and sensations, I cried out his name against his shoulder and felt him tense and still.

Panting, I lay there, my hands still moving over every part of skin with in reach. Never had I felt something like that.

"Give me... a second and I'll move... so you can breathe." He panted, heavy against my ear.

I shook my head and swallowed, taking tiny breaths trying to get air. "This is good." I told him.

For several minutes we lay there, our breathing the only sound filling the quiet space around us.

"Did I hurt you?" He raised himself up and kissed my forehead, then slowly moved off of me.

I gasped at the new sensations that movement created, and shook my head. As he rolled to his side, he pulled me with him so all of our bodies were still touching. I liked that. We were both hot, but I wasn't going to move away from him just to feel cooler.

He kissed my mouth softly, and then smiled at me. "I will never tire of you crying out my name that way."

I felt my face flush and bit my lip. Name... "Emmett." I said.

His muscles stiffened and he raised an eyebrow at me.

I smirked when I realized the timing was very bad. "I just remembered. Your brother Emil's name now is Emmett."

He closed his eyes for a second and then looked at me again. "My heart, we need to discuss your timing when sharing what pops into your head."

Victor smiled at me again, and I felt relief. "That's why I came to look for Michael and found you destroying his office."

"Mmm," he kissed me once more. "While I'm thrilled to know who my brother is right now, I have other things I need to deal with first."

I frowned. "Oh."

He flipped me on my back and licked my neck gently then started to move down my body. "I want to be sure you're not injured."

I didn't know what he intended until his breath touched my thigh and then thought Emil had been lost for three hundred years, he would be okay for one more day.