leap

Rakshit:- revenge?

Drishti:- hmm.. me kab se aapka wait kar rahi thi and aap to mom and nani k saath gappe maar rahe the...

Rakshit:- ohh.. to fir tumne mujhe itna wait karwaya confess karne k liye.. ab to me bhi revenge lunga..

Rakshit lay her under him caught her waist.. drishti shocked..

Drishti:- Rakshit..

Rakshit:- tumhare muh se mera name kitna hott lagta he.. bilkul meri hott wifey jaisa..

Drishti blushed.. and rakshit starring her with so much love...

Rakshit:- drishti i m your husband.. agar tum comfortable nai ho to pl bol dena.. mujhe wait karne me kuch bhi problem nai he

Drishti:- our agar mujhe wait na karna hi to..

Rakshit:- then i will be luckiest man tonight have my beautiful wife..

Drishti hug him to hide her red face...

Rakshit:- meri piche bhi  aankhen he..

Drishti:- shut up..

Rakshit:- i will shut you baby.. now you are going to be mine.. only mine...

Drishti:- rak..

And her words cut by his passionate kiss... drishti heartbeat stopped for a moment...

Rakshit:- calm down baby.. i m here for you comfort.. for your support.. for your love.. you can trust me...

Drishti nodded happily..

Drikshit kiss again and accomplished their marriage with so much love...

Drikshit went to their honeymoon and enjoy there. They came back to hime..

2 months passed rapidly..

Drishti was upset that he is going to leave her..

Rakshit:- mrs shetgill.. 2 month ki chutti thi.. khatam hu gayi jana to hoga na my love...

Drishti:- pl kuch din ruk jao na..

Rakshit:- baby don't make it difficult for me also... i will die without you..

Drishti kept her hand on his mouth..

Drishti:- aisa mat boliye pl..

Mahima and suman came there..

Suman:- apne pati ko aise udaas hokar vida nai karte beta..

Mahima:- hum sab tumhari bahut care karenge beta.. bas tum khush raho..

Drishti nodded..

Drishti:- thanks mom.. nani..

Mahima:- hum bahar he tum dono bhi aa jao..

They went and rakshit lock the door he kissed her  deeply... making her moan.. they lost in their Loveland..

Some time later..

Rakshit hug mahima and suman... and drikshit went to airport..

Rakshit kiss on her forehead

Rakshit:- me jaldi vapas aaunga..

Drishti:- i will wait for you..

Drishti's tears rolling down and rakshit wipe her tears..

Rakshit:- i love you my baby..

Drishti:- i love you too..

Dishi also came there..

Drishti:- divi shikher jiju aap dono Rakshit ki care karna..