Background info

I am 13 years old and turning 14 this year (I know I'm young), I have a best friend that we will call melon for privacy reasons and she has always been my number one, she is 12 turning 13 this year and she was immediately the first one to know about my crush on lemon, I had originally had a crush on three people, banana, apple and jelly, but I changed jelly to lemon after something happened that caused him to find out.

Apple is lemons best friend and I used to like him because of his looks(I know it sounds bad) but he was rude to people even though he made me laugh sometimes i still hated that he was mean to others, i liked him for a bit after but stopped liking him a week after.

My friend grape, she is 12 turning 13 a couple months from now, she also likes apple so that was another reason I stopped liking him since I didn't want there to be a crossover.

When lemon found out, I was distraught and cried the entire of break period while my best friend comforted me but however I was sent into a state of betrayal as I only told three best friends and someone I thought i could trust.

Obviously, I confronted the person but they denied it and claimed someone had said I had told them and then they told their best friend who then told lemon.

This happened in the series if two days which was too long, after that he distanced himself from me, as his locker was above mine he would wait far away when I was at mine and I would do the same, up until recently..GO TO NEXT CHAPTER
🤭