Staring

So I always thought that from the corner of my eye I could see that he was looking at me in form but there is a really pretty girl next to me aswell as opposite me so I didn't want to get my hopes up again, especially since last time he ended up ignoring me and I was in a state of depression (it's stupid I knowwww)

But whenever I glance his way I always notice that he keeps looking at me in the corridors, classroom, playground and everywhere possible but because I'm so nervous about him seeing me look at him sometimes and  almost had a heart attack when I turned around last Thursday and saw him looking my way, I then turned and told Melon (my #1) and she confirmed for the fifth time in two lunch times (Tuesday and Thursday because I was in the library on Wednesday) that I wasn't hallucinating and he was indeed looking at me, but I just thought maybe he was doing something and then looked my way but Melon kept saying things like "Lemon is looking at you rn" and she was making it obvious when she put her hand over her eyes so she could without the sun in the way, so I was really embarrassed when she kept saying things like "No I'm not, I'm looking at the other side of the muga"(it's a place in my school on the playground) but she still wouldn't listen so I kept covering my face but enough where I could kinda see him look my way.