Friday

Scenario six:

I had a feeling so I skipped out on my club on Friday, but Lemon was in the muga (said what is in the description chapter), me and Mango were then sitting on the bottom half of a railing when Lemon and about 10-11 of his friends went with him and stood a couple meters away from us, and then talked for a bit and then proceeded to go back in the muga.

My bestie, Mango swore on her life she heard my name being said but I brushed it off maybe they were talking about a footballer since they were playing football.

Lemon was being pushed by his friends so he was pushing them back as you do and then he fell onto the floor and grazed his knee and I immediately kind of jumped up to check if he was okay and then I saw one of his friends, coconut look over in our direction and I was astonished due to the fact I didn't know why he immediately looked over in our direction.

After that occured I continued to look at Lemon for a bit until two girls in my year came up to us and started asking about who we were looking and that but me and Mango used reverse psychology and she said her crush was in the muga and mine wasn't, which worked well because they went back to their original place on the playground.

Then after lunch, during form time, Lemon, apple and lychee were in the corner of the room, apple and lychee were on the floor and lemon was sitting on the table but someone was blocking my view of lemon so I pushed my chair back so I could see his face more and I think lychee saw me doing that because he looked between us and then got up and I think he told lemon something but I'm not quite sure.

Lychee and Apple then left to go early due to them having to go in the lift, so Lemon was alone so I kept glancing looks at him while he was looking down and from my peripheral vision he was doing the same, we were then told to go so I did and quickly (more like tried to quickly) grab my stuff however Mango immediately helped me putting stuff into my bag and getting my coat.

Lemon then walked the other way of the lockers due to one side being blocked and then me and Mango finally got all our stuff together but she stopped me and kept saying "When are you stop being a pussy and ask him out" just as he walked past and I kept saying I wasn't o was just nervous but she was in complete denial of my answer apparently because jesus christ that took a lot of convincing to get her to leave me alone.