Chapter 38

In the underworld Y/n finds himself flying through the sky and occasionally sniffs the air.

Y/n/mind: 'I've been tracking the scent of those fallen angels for weeks now. Even after I tortured some of them for information they didn't spill anything.'

Hours pass by as Y/n continues his flight and eventually he spots something glinting below him on the ground. He swoops down closer and finds a large metal hatch the moment he lands on the ground a massive stone golem bursts out of the ground and bashes Y/n a dozen feet away through the air. Y/n crashes into one of the forest trees snapping it in half and causing it to fall to the ground.

Y/n/mind: 'Fucking annoying piece of shit!'

The golem stands at twelve feet tall and is mode of solid stone it rushes towards Y/n and grabs hold of his leg before repetitively bashing him against the ground. His head smashes against dirt, rocks, trees and logs over and over and over. After several moments of being constantly bashed Y/n loses consciousness. The golem drags him towards the hatch but then Y/n's eyes shoot open and he kicks at the golems arm shattering it before he does the same with its leg. The golem tumbles over and Y/n lifts it up by the back before grabbing its leg and swinging it around in a circle.

Y/n: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!"

Y/n yells and sends the golem flying miles away through the air with a huff Y/n approaches the hatch, grabs hold of it and then rips it open with ease. He finds a deep dark hole with a ladder and jumps down falling his way through the entrance. He then lands down on a floor with a burst of dust and finds himself in a dimly lit room filled with tables of tools and computers. Several dozens of fallen angels standing in the room turn their heads towards Y/n and blink in confusion.

Y/n: "Don't just stand there you fools!"

Y/n dashes forward with tremendous speed and swings a kick across the face of a fallen angel sending him crashing into three others who are slammed into a table of sharp tools that pierce their vitals. All at once every fallen angel attacks Y/n and he goes into a frenzy using his claws to slash, slice and rip through each and every fallen angel that tries to attack him. Once they are dealt with Y/n passes through multiple hallways and corridors with metal doors locked shut. He peers through the glass windows of each door and finds dozens of devil citizens strapped to chairs who are forcefully and painfully being brainwashed and hypnotized.

Y/n/mind: 'These fucking fallen pricks they're trying to brainwash these people but for what? Building an army, ruining their lives, wiping their memories?'

Just then a nearby door opens and a fallen angel clad in heavy plate armor comes walking out. He has a little girl chained up and she's crying and screaming.

???: "I don't want to be here! I want my mommy and daddy!"

After turning invisible at the last second Y/n's eyes widen when he realizes that's the same little girl he helped before.

Y/n/mind: 'These assholes must have raided the orphanages too what the Hell are they up to?'

Y/n carefully sneaks up onto the fallen angel and readies his claws to attack but then the fallen angel turns his helmet covered head toward Y/n and slashes at him with a light spear cutting a light gash across his arm.

???: "INTRUDER!"

The fallen angel yells out in a loud voice which alerts dozens of other heavily armored fallen angels to come rushing into the area.

Y/n/mind: 'Dammit their armor must be enchanted unlike the army I followed days ago. Which means these guards are more experienced. No matter I'll kill them all.'

Y/n lets down his invisibility and starts attacking the fallen angels with his claws. However with several dozens of them that keep coming and coming he is forced to repeatedly dodge attacks from light spears. Multiple lightly bleeding cuts and slices cover Y/n's body as he is assaulted by a hoard of over several dozen fallen angels that have taken up an organized formation within the narrow space of the hallway.

Y/n/mind: 'There's not enough space for me to attack this is bad.'

...

Back on earth in Kyoto the Gremmory peerage members are relaxing outside of the clubhouse with each one of them dripping with sweat.

Xenovia: "Wow our master sure has gotten serious about training."

Akeno: "Ooh tell me about it though she's been acting strange lately if you ask me."

Suddenly Issei stands up from the ground and starts walking away.

Issei: "I'm gonna go check up on her."

With that Issei heads into the clubhouse and once he enters the club room he finds Rias standing behind her desk with her back turned towards the brunette headed boy.

Issei: "president?"

Issei says to Rias but she doesn't respond and the two of them are left in an eery silence until Rias turns around with a sinister smile and points her finger at him charging up an attack.

???: "She's mine now Hyoudou."

A voice says out of nowhere before Loki appears out of a magic circle and grabs hold of Rias who leans into his arms.

Issei: "President what are you doi---"

Suddenly the whole clubhouse roof is blown to smithereens in a burst of magic. Issei glances around in confusion when he finds himself outside of the clubhouse with the rest of his friends.

Kiba: "We sensed an attack coming so we had Gasper stop time long enough for us to get you out of there."

Issei: "It's Loki he's done something to the president we have to stop him!"

Akeno: "Not so fast Issei we don't know where Loki might have taken her we should discuss this with Sirzechs first."