Pt 1 arranged marriage and fight

Right now Izuku is pissed due to his ex girlfriend lying on him for cheating due to her getting caught getting fucked by 3 guys by that consists of Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, and lastly Tenya Iida but the thing is he is actually happy due to her not taking the relationship seriously. One time he saw a medical condition where she has AIDS,STDs,Harpies and more. He was glad that she didn't give it to him due to always avoiding him.

He didn't care if she cheated on him but the fact she lied to the class as most believed that he did something as he had enough just before they attacked him um he used his Haki to push them back and made them sacred. Right now he is walking home and just as he made home he saw a group of girls there talking as he saw almost all of them the most beautiful including Erza since he knew her to begin with.

Izuku: um??

As they all looked at Izuku as some smile and blushed as others just blushed.

Erza: you're probably wondering what's going on right?

Izuku: yeah Erza what's going on why are you all here not that I mind at all?

Erza: well we are your fiancés

Izuku: all of you?

Erza: yep you should know me already but I let you talk to the other girls and get to know them.

Izuku: does my mother know about this?

Erza: yep she's the one who actually arranged this for all of us to be honest she said that both her and father don't even like that whore your with.

Izuku: your right besides all of you are better then her (also is this a blessing in disguise)

Soon Izuku gotten to know the girls as he actually learned a lot from them of course none of them was a bitch to him as he actually forgot why he was mad as he actually doesn't care. Izuku felt each girl had Haki as he was shocked but suppressed it due to him keeping it cool. As such Izuku agreed to the arrangement that both his parents set up for him as they all started dating which marriage in mind. So far Izuku learned a lot from them as each one had their own trait.

So far after Izuku and the girls learned alot about each other the girls were shocked to hear that before Izuku started dating them which he doesn't regret he dated Erza cousin which Erza told them that she (Malty) had cheated on him and lied which Izuku brought up during the process as the girls swore to stay by his side. Soon Izuku got a call from Nezu explaining what's going to happen since there were 2 sides of who did what as Nezu proposed a new relation to see who did what.

Nezu: I'll say this Izuku in order to prove that you haven't done this you need to beat those 3 and prove that in order that you are not the cheater and an abuser I'll do everything I can to help you but if you lose you are out of the school but knowing you I have faith that you are not who they say you are.

Izuku: ok and one more thing I have a person that also knows her very well is it ok if I have her being a certain person up there as well she will mean much to help me prove that I'm not who they say I'm not.

Nezu: *gets it* j see what you mean and by all means do that.

Izuku: alright then Erza bring her mother so that whore won't do anything.

Erza: ok

Soon the next day has come as everyone was talking amongst themselves about Izuku on what he did and did not do as he made it to class with his fiancés. Before anything can happen a certain jackass tried using his quirk but he seen that he couldn't due to Izuku nullifying it as he gets pissed.

Katsuki: how dare you show up again after what you did to Malty.

Izuku: wow a suck up bitch who believes in what a fucked up person can do if you want to fight we can do it now then later because right now Nezu is gonna hold a 3 on 1 fight which I will prove that what she said and did is nothing but lies.