Pt2 aftermath

After everything settled down as everyone saw what really happened as they felt bad for what they did to Izuku as some were looking for him to apologize but couldn't do to not finding him. Class A took it the hardest due to listening to the pathological liar and believed her over the person who busted his ass time and time again.

Izuku has been with his fiancés at home as most of them are doing their own thing well everyone except for Izuku and Atoria. For the 2 of them they are making love as they were dominating each other every other round and soon after they stopped after they grew tired well for Atoria she grew tired for Izuku the moment he saw the rest he wide eyed as he see that he was fucked as they wanted his time and such it over took him to the next day as the girls are sleeping as some slept on Izuku body as the next day has awaken. A few minutes of sleep after his whole night fun Izuku woke up as he seen some of his fiancées on him as he somehow slipped out of the pile as he went to the bathroom as he gotten himself ready as soon he heard his harem getting up as he knows that the day is gonna get started as they soon piled up and did the same thing he did got themselves ready as they all kissed Izuku on the cheek g to willing him they'll see him later except for Momo,Mio and Marin.

The reason why for those 3 is because where they going in the same direction as Izuku as they initially did kiss him. Once they got to the destination he dropped them off as they had each kiss. After Izuku dropped them off he went on ahead back to the school. As he made it most people who wanted Izuku to win all came to him as they talked about how good he was in fighting and that they were glad that Izuku didn't do as what the whore did. As he made it to class which he didn't want to he saw most of the people (except a few) looked at him as the 3 idiots who wanted his downfall to happen looked at him with a disgusting look which made Izuku not caring about it. Those who believed that he did it apologized to him for believing in what she said as Izuku didn't care not one bit as one brought up that they are not gonna force him to forgive them as they want it the right way which made him consider it.

So far the only people Izuku hasn't considered accepting was the trio since there's bad blood between the 4 as they refuse to see eye to eye. The reason behind why the 4 won't see eye to eye is different with Tenya he didn't like the fact that Izuku talked back at the entrance exam as Tenya tried to make him look bad for his own reputation. With Shoto he hated Izuku due to being the pretty boy in every girls eyes as he wanted the attention from the girls more then him plus him having 2 quirks which he soon found out Izuku himself had the same which was better then his lastly with Katsuki he hated Izuku due to him being popular with everyone as he tried to make a fool out of him but failed when Izuku put him on his ass as everyone who saw him got out on his ass called him a weakling.

With Izuku out of the 3 he hated Katsuki the most due to him not seeing that he wasn't on his level and mostly because Katsuki himself bullies the weak. As such Izuku didn't really care if he did what he did about Malty and only that he thanked him for it as he didn't really care for the whore. Soon class started and of course Izuku didn't miss anything at all as he just caught up as Tenya tried stopping him by being a dick as Izuku gave him a look that scared the shit out of him as he huffed and puffed that his tactic didn't work. Soon the end of the day came along and Izuku left as went to go get 3 of his fiancées from where they were at.

With that of course after he got the 3 they were happy to see him again.

Marin: thank you darling for picking us up.

Mio: yeah thank you baby.

Momo: you're the best we can ever ask for.

Izuku: no problem never thought the 3 of you would be at the same place helped me save gas for real actually.

Marin: well we thought about it and decided to meet up the rest said they will be at home Erza said that she'll be cooking dinner for us.

Izuku: knowing her she's the overachiever type so I'm not surprised at all to be honest.

Momo: you know I've started to notice that her aunt sees you in that light.

Izuku: what you mean by that?

Momo: well after you defeated those 3 guys I saw her bite her lower lip like she wants some of you.

Mio: yea your right I've seen her did it to every so often especially when he speaks.

Marin: I also heard from Erza that a girl with purple hair has a thing for you as well.

Izuku: oh did she say her ears has long jacks?

Marin: yeah I think so.

Izuku: oh Kyoka jirou I've been noticing she's been looking at me like she's been giving me looks every so often after what Erza said about how big I am.

Momo: if she joins which I don't mind at all along with her aunt she's gonna be talking out like the rest of us.

Marin: can't even deny it.

Mio: me neither

Izuku: well let's get back home and you girls can talk about what you should do with those 2 alright.

Girls: hai

That's the end of this chapter........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Last 2 to the harem