Chapter 45 - Surrender

** Warning: This chapter contains mature adult themes, rated 18+. It contains offensive language and sexual references. If this type of content offends you, please don't read this chapter. If you like a bit of smut, then by all means please enjoy! 😊**

"Wider" Atlas demands.

Rose is lying on the bed, her beautiful breasts and ripe round belly on display. She has her knees bent, but her legs are closed. She's too shy to spread them. It was different with Caden when she was on her heat, her hormones took over and she became wanton. Atlas growls at her, he is pacing in front of the bed, he wants to see his prize.

"Spread for me mate!" he demands as he strokes his shaft. Rose gives into his Alpha command, and her legs splay wide across the bedspread. Atlas stills and stares at the wondrous site before him. Never has he seen anything so beautiful as his pregnant mate naked and spread before him, her glistening pink pussy beckoning to him. A low rumble comes from Atlas, as he crawls onto the bed, positioning himself so his nose is nudged against her sex, he inhales deeply. More growling as he grips her thighs, spreading them even further and locking her in place. Leaning in slow, he bites her inner thigh.  Rose wriggles at the nip on tender skin. Hot breath that makes her whimper. He shoots her a warning look and she forces herself still. Her hands grip tightly on the bedspread, knuckles white and straining. With measured control, deliberate patience, he brings his mouth to hover before her sex. His tongue trails along the spot where her pelvis meets her thigh, tracing a line both delicate and sure.

Atlas doesn't rush, even as Rose's desperate eyes cloy down at him. He traces the other side of her sex, easing a whimper from her throat, then brings his tongue gently through her heat. Rose's head falls back. Her lungs empty. Ecstasy. "You're beautiful, Rose." He's so close she can feel the breath of his words on her wetness, the soft scrape of his jaw against her skin. "You belong to me now."

"Atlas please" Rose whines out, she doesn't even know what she is pleading for.

"Yes, say my name. Scream it when you're coming on my tongue."

The scent of her nectar sends his blood zinging, and this close, it makes his mouth water. Atlas leans in and kisses her softly once, then licks into her folds. And then he can't hold back anymore. Delving his tongue everywhere—between her folds, around her clit, inside her swollen entrance. She's as sweet as he thought. As her essence coats his lips, his chin... he wants to saturate himself in her scent. Atlas wants to be imprinted on by this female.

Looking up from between her thighs, he sees her breasts peek out, nipples hard, her chest heaving with her laboured breath. He slides his hand up and palms her breast, kneading it and pulling at her nipple.

She moans, and her hands fly to his head, guiding him and pulling him deeper into her sex. He doesn't need any encouragement other than the squirming of her body under the flick of his tongue. He loves the tightness of her rock-hard nipple under his fingers, he slides his other hand down and thrusts his fingers into her sweet hotness. She cries out his name, and his cock bobs against the bed's blankets hanging off the edge. Her body tense, already rushing to her climax. He keeps working her until she gets there, panting and clutching the blankets and moaning out his name. She shudders her release, and he aches to to be buried inside her. Pulling his face away from her very swollen, very wet pussy, he kneels between her thighs, and rubs his shaft against her wetness until it glistens.

Rose's eyes widen as Atlas aligns his cock with her entrance. "Do you want me in you Rose? Do you want my cock buried deep in your body?" The female hesitates for a moment, contemplating the finality of the moment, once he takes her, there was no turning back. He was claiming her as his mate.

"Yes. I want you" Rose nods her consent. With that, he gently thrusts into her, deliberate and slow with care. He's mindful of her heavily pregnant state, and he slowly eases himself into her depths, until he is fully sheathed in her silken channel. Pulling out halfway, he stares down at her. "Are you comfortable? Does it hurt?"

"Atlas please" the female whines out again. He smirks as he continues his sensual assault on her silken channel, causing tiny moans to escape her throat. Her noises are driving him crazy. Go slow, he urges himself. Have to take it slow, for her and the baby's sake. Restraining his feral wolf impulse to mark her, Atlas struggles for control. Warm, wet flesh slicks his cock as he pushes his hips forward. Then he withdraws, and slowly begins the mating dance again. He eases in and out, slowly, but with enough force to make her cry out. Being inside Rose was a little like dying and waking up in heaven.

He finally has his female willingly taking his cock, slowly entering her and pulling back, and the moans that are coming out of her are straight-up killing him. He leans forward, buried deep inside her and kisses her full on the mouth. He stays there, slowly pumping, but hovering over her beautiful face, scrunched tight with pleasure. "Open your eyes," he commands, his heated breaths reaching her across the short distance separating their faces. Her lips are parted, telegraphing her pleasure, but it's not until she opens those beautiful, brown eyes and stares up at him that he is truly lost. He gazes deep into them, and she holds his gaze, not wavering even as her body shudders with each thrust he delivers. "Always look me in the eyes when I'm inside you," he says, his chest tight. Her hand reaches up and traces a hot-fire set of lines across his cheek. He keeps thrusting, but he's almost lost track of his body—all that matters are her fingers on his face, her eyes staring deeply into his, the look of hope in them, as if she is seeking something inside him. The slow movement of their bodies, connecting and ramping up pleasure with each pulse, is nothing compared to the intimacy of that look. Oh, Goddess, he is in trouble.

He knows the difference between having sex and making love, and there was no question he was making love to Rose. He swallows, thickly. "Tell me you want me." The words were an ache striking through his chest. "I want you." Her lips tremble as she says it. He thrusts harder. Her fingers twitch against his face. "Tell me you love me." His body is coiled tight, his climax building inside him like a thunderstorm gathering and threatening everything. "I...love...you..." She licks her lips between pants. "I love you, Atlas." Love. The word spears through him. Her head tips back, breaking that soul-crushing connection between them. She cries out his name, and it bounces off the walls of her loft bedroom. Shattering, she screams, tears of joyful pleasure trickling down her cheeks. Atlas stills and then he shudders, thick ribbons of semen shooting into her as his hoarse cries echoe with her sobs.

Slowly, he pulls out, and gently rolls her onto her side, hugging her from behind. He soothes her as she sobs. Rose is gently crying, a mixture of joyful tears and bittersweet sadness. She has been claimed, and she belongs to a new mate now. Altas instinctively knows she is crying for her lost mate, he feels some sadness too, he is also letting go of the last tendrils of his dead mate.

"My wolf sees you as our true mate now, and your pup as ours, which means we can never leave you," he tells her, as he gently tilts her head back to look at him, so he can see her beautiful face. "It's biologically impossible. But your mate is still alive, so you can still leave us. So that means our one job in life is to make sure you stay happy." Color feathers across Rose's chest, her doe eyes shining bright from fresh wept tears. "How will you do that?" He leans in and kisses her. "I'm going to lick your pussy every damned day. Among other things."

Her cheeks flush pink at his words. Slowly, her eyes dry and her heart rate returns to normal. As she lays in sleepy lassitude, he rises off the bed, and heads downstairs to the bathroom. Returning with a warm wash cloth in hand. Atlas kneels between her legs, bathing her cream and his seed from her thighs. He presses the warm, soothing cloth against her sore, swollen core. A little embarrassed, she tries to push his hand away. "Let me care for you," he murmurs. "Relax." His tender voice and gentle strokes lull her into a lassitude. Closing her eyes, Rose surrenders to his ministrations. Rose surrenders to her new mate.

I hope this chapter was worth the wait!  Any predictions of what will happen or what you want to see happen?  I love reading your comments, good or bad.  If you like the story please follow me, vote, and comment - so I know to continue – I really appreciate your support :)