Characters

𝐀𝐲𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐭 : Meet Ayushmaan , the formidable 27-year-old CEO and soon to be the king of Udaipur, Rajasthan,whose empire JN INDUSTRIES is as vast as his complexities

Meet Ayushmaan , the formidable 27-year-old CEO and soon to be the king of Udaipur, Rajasthan,whose empire JN INDUSTRIES is as vast as his complexities. With a gaze that challenges the world, his charisma is a symphony of confidence and defiance. As a powerful businessman, his every move is calculated, and the magnetic force of his presence leaves an indelible mark. Yet, his arrogance masks a haunting loneliness, and beneath the veneer of a workaholic lies a man desperately seeking the warmth of connection.

𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐢 𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐥 :Meet Shruti, a tender hearted 24-year-old woman, overflowing with sweetness, who cherishes her parents above all else with an abundance of love,tenderness and devotion

Meet Shruti, a tender hearted 24-year-old woman, overflowing with sweetness, who cherishes her parents above all else with an abundance of love,tenderness and devotion.Her serene smile hides what must be the most dreadful turmoil.Her every step is a dance between passion and her enigmatic allure leaves an indelible mark and a spell that lingers in the hearts of those who embark on the journey with her.

Ranawat's

Jay Singh Ranawat (48 year old): King of Udaipur and Father of Ayushmaan and ex CEO of JN INDUSTRIES. A loving father and a caring husband. Strict in business. A cold person outside home.

Navya Jay Singh Ranawat(45 year old): Queen of Udaipur and Mother of Ayushmaan. A sweet and kind woman. Loves her children's the most.

Veer Singh Ranawat(23 year old): Younger brother of Ayushmaan. A cold person with sweet personality. Respect his big brother very much. COO of JN INDUSTRIES.A loving person for his family.

Vivaan Singh Ranawat(23 year old): Younger twin of Veer and a funny and outgoing person. Loves his both brothers to the core. Afraid of Ayushmaan. Loves making trouble.

Aman Singh Ranawat(46 year old): Paternal uncle of Ayushmaan. Younger brother of Jay. A respected doctor in LL HOSPITAL.

Meera Aman Singh Ranawat (43 years old): Paternal aunty of Ayushman. A lovely and adorable woman. Loves all the children's of the family.

Preeti(22year old) and Aniket(28year old) children's of Aman and Meera : Preeti is a intern in LL HOSPITAL like her father and Aniket is a profesional chef in one of the main hotel of JN INDUSTRIES. Is a shy and composed person.

Aarush Singhania(27 year old): CEO of SINGHANIA CORPORATION'S. Bestfriend of Ayushmaan. Funny in personality. Flirty person in a good way.

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Agarwal's

Himesh Agarwal (47 year old): Father of Shruti. Ex COO of JN INDUSTRIES. Runs his own cafe named INAYA CAFÉ after retiring. Loves his daughter and wife very much.

Kriti Agarwal (43 year old): Mother of Shruti. A loving mother and great wife.

Seema Gupta (24 year old): A veterinary doctor. Bestfriend of Shruti. Is a silent person. Sleeping is her favourite thing to do. Loves animals.

Neha Sharma (24 year old): After completing MBBS now studying MD ( Doctor of Medicine) with gynecology as a specialisation. Another Bestfriend of Shruti. Is a nice charming person. Loves reading books.

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗