19.

Shruti pov

Why does that khadoos insan always do that.

First that ishaan he just snatched my plate of my favourite masala dosa and that Mr Grumpy he snatched my chips and ,and how can he just say that so confidently.

He is always making me flustered, today at the engagement too he kissed my cheek in front of everyone.

Ugghh, these people are so bad.

I wasn't able to sleep , so I went to my friend's room to see only Neha present there.

I guess Seema and Ishaan are sleeping together.

I entered but she didn't look up, she was sitting in her bed with the phone in her hands.

I slowly went and saw she was staring at the group photo which was taken from the phone.

But wait, isn't he.

"Oh my God"

As I said, she threw her phone somewhere in the bed and looked at me.

I was still holding my hands in front of my mouth.

Is she in love, but Aarush bhai just came some days ago.

Yes it was Aarush bhai.

"Neha, ye kya tha"

She didn't say anything but just ducked her head down.

I sat in her bed, near her.

"Kya hua Neha?"

"Tujhe yaad hai ek baar me jab boli thi, ek ladka aur me date kar rahe the lekin, 4 months ke baad use aur mere saath nhi rehna tha"

I nodded my head, I could see her eyes getting teary.

When I realised, i was shocked, how can he do that.

He might not have had any feelings but she loved him. I have seen her crying for months just to not message or call him.

She never forgot him. She locked herself in her room for 4 days, not eating anything.

I have seen her breaking apart whenever she sees the pictures in her gallery.

I don't know how I will face him tomorrow but it won't be good for him.

I hugged her, she is again going back to the Neha she became when he left her.
She is sobbing so hard.

I can't see her like this,god please help my friend please.

I let my tears fall.

I can't see her like this. I tried pushing her but she didn't she hugged me tight and cried in my shoulders.

We heard a knock on her door. She slowly pulled apart and slept covering herself.

I went and opened the door to see Aarush bhai and Ayush jii.

Why are they here.

"Bhabhi kya Neha andar hai?"

I stared at him for some time, I'm not going to let him see her and break her heart again.

" Haan hain , lekin me apko uske paas nhi Ane dungi bhai. Mene kabhi nhi socha tha ki wo app honge, lekin badi baat ye hai ki app aise kaise kar sakte hain."

I can't tolerate anyone hurting my family or my best friends.

"Shruti, tum mere saath chalo , dono ko baat karne do"

Ayush jii said as if it's a normal thing but I'm not going to get affected by him now.

"Nhi, wo meri dost hai, me use hurt hota nhi dekh sakti. App dono jaiye, "