47

* NGL School is beating my ahh🤣*

| March 4 |

It has been a few weeks since everything went down and Zatima has been back in Atlanta. Papa Louis is still fighting for dear life, there hasn't been much improvement in his health, prompting everyone to think fast and get their blood taken to see if they were a match. Unfortunately, none of them were a match leaving them with nowhere to turn.

Since the eviction of Hazel and her family, Zac hasn't heard a peep from them which pays him no mind while Fatima has her guard up waiting for their next move. She felt like she was playing Chess and it was coming down to the final pieces. The silence was going good until Mark informed him about the hearing for the petition of child support, which was today.

| Taylor- Wilson House, 12 PM |

"You're gonna be late Zac because you not taking this seriously, you can't just stroll in there like you on the football field, a lot of judges hate that, and they like to set examples like that in sentencing," Fatima explained. They both had a busy day today, Fatima was meeting with her father while Junior was at school for the day, and Zac had court at 12:30 and he still hasn't left the house yet.

"Okay." He plainly voiced fixing his tie. She had been on him all morning since Junior got dropped off about this, that was almost 5 hours ago. He was over the conversation after the first conversation they had, he doesn't understand why she is still talking about it several hours later.

"Whatever." She replied with an attitude fixing her necklace in the mirror. She was not finna show more attention to the situation than he was, if he wants to goof around, then that's on him. She heard him smack his lips from the bathroom, she just rolled her eyes before grabbing her phone and leaving out. She didn't even bother to say goodbye or exchange I Love You's.

"Yeah I know Karen just told everybody what happened, Hazel is currently living with her." Danni said over the CarPlay. Fatima called her just to keep her company as she drove to the coffee shop to meet her father, she didn't even know the sister circle knew. She figured Karen nor Hazel would wanna talk about something so embarrassing as getting evicted and getting your car repoed.

"Damn." Fatima mumbled to herself not really giving a damn. In her eyes, you can be a shitty person all you want but you cannot be a shitty mother. Mothers who have way less than Hazel strive to make it work and they still outdo Hazel in every category. "What she say happened though? You know folks love to live." Fatima added.

"Something along the lines of y'all told her and her family to move out and she did. She told Karen, well at least this is what Karen told us at the meeting, that she wasn't really tripping over the house or car because she knows she is gonna win in court." Danni told her making her chuckle out loud. That girl was giving the "I want you to put me out!" lady that trended all over social media.

"Yeah that's not what happened, not even close." Fatima shook her head, she proceeded to tell her everything that happen and of course Danni added her commentary. "But we bent the block two hours later and they were acting like shit was sweet, they didn't move anything out. I feel like 3 hours was generous." Fatima shrugged.

"So how did you get them out?" Danni asked confused, she just saw Hazel at Karen's house. "Easy, we changed those damn locks." She chuckled to herself as she reminisced on how everything went down. "Zac called a peace offer, they invited him into the kitchen to talk about moving forward, I slipped out to the bathroom and changed those locks. Ain't take nothing but 8 mins."

"Damn...it's giving locksmith who?" Danni busted into a laughter fit. "Girl...you should've seen me and Zac's face when they walked us outside and tried to go back in, it was one of those automated locks with the keypad that locks the door 10 seconds after being open. We was in the car busting out laughing."