Aftermath of Destruction

After Cat Noir cataclysm Monarch, the trio went their separate ways, all in low spirits. "Ladybug's plan failed! Great! After months of planning!" James said, laying down on his bed.

"I'm never going to complain of Trixx's illusions bothering me again." Frost vowed, laying down on James's stomach. The orphan sat up, making the kwami roll over onto his lap, looking out the window.

He sighed. Just when he was about to go to sleep, James saw a black circle grow and grow and grow. James's eyes showed fear, which was increasing with each inch that the circle grew, then he put on a determined face.

"Frost, claws on!" He called out, and ran off. On the way to get there he was kicked in the stomach by someone. "AGGHH! OH MY WHISKERS AN AKUMATIZED VILLAIN REALLY NOW?!" shouted Cat Blanc.

Cat Blanc saw a person with blue hair. His outfit was a pearl-white cat outfit and his eyes were stormy blue. His hairstyle looked ruffled, like Cat Blanc's and Adrien's. He had a white belt and a tail to go with it. He also had two white ears and what looked like rusty - tan skin. He also had a stormy blue bell to go along with his hair and eyes.

"Who are you?" asked Cat Blanc, getting up. "I am AntiCat. I found you, faker. The Supreme never disappoints." said AntiCat. "AntiCat? Huh...Cool name I guess. A name that'll go down in history!" snapped Cat Blanc, getting ready to battle.

AntiCat kicked Cat Blanc to the floor, and stepped on his stomach. "Oh, dang it!" said Cat Blanc, struggling to breathe. "Game over faker." said AntiCat. "If anyone's the faker... it's you!" replied Cat Blanc.

This went on for a while, and Cat Blanc could barely breathe. "Can't...Hold On...Much Longer..." he said weakly, trying to pry AntiCat's foot off of him. Thankfully, someone kicked AntiCat, but all Cat Blanc saw was a purple glow before he passed out.

"Cat Blanc!"

"Blanc, get up!"

"Get up!"

James woke up to the sound of his kwami's voice. His kwami hugged his cheek. "Hey, Frost, is he awake?" Someone called out. "Yeah!" cried Frost. "We're so glad you're okay Cat Blanc." said Ladybug.

"What the...? Was that Monarch's voice? And what the heck happened?" asked James. "We met other versions of us. Your new friend is one of them." informed Cat Noir.

"Define 'Friend', Noir." replied James, the memories of a few hours ago coming back to him. "Also, the Monarch voice you heard was a good version of Monarch. Transform and we'll introduce you." said Ladybug.

James nodded. "Frost, claws on!" He said, transforming into Cat Blanc. He walked out of his hiding place. "Well...almost getting choked to death was fun." said Cat Blanc sarcastically.  "You gonna introduce me?" He asked, gesturing to the butterfly apparent superhero.

"I am Betterfly, it's an honor to meet the positive incarnation of AntiCat." said Betterfly, holding out his hand. "I-It's just Cat Blanc." said Cat Blanc chuckling, quickly sending a puzzled look towards Ladybug and Cat Noir.

"Ask your kwami." They both said.  Cat Blanc rolled his eyes. "C'mon, let's get out of the sewage." He said.