𝟎|𝟎𝟎. 𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑹.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍!

"Hey, have you heard the rumor? "

"The new school mystery,"

"HIKEGI-SAN OF THE END."

"They say their boundary is found in the counseling room. If you enter at exactly 2:57, you'll be sent to a train."

"Enter through the doors, and board it to find them. They will give you advice on the future, the past, and the present. But..."

"If you cannot find Higeki-san, you'll be stuck on the train, on an endless path to nowhere."

--------------------------------

Dark.

It was very dark.

And quiet, saying you had been sitting on a train sleeping for the past two days.

You had been trying to avoid a certain pervy ghost, who wouldn't seem to leave you or your boundary alone.

With closed eyes you sighed, sitting up and stretching. You cracked your neck, yawned, and then lied back down.

You didn't want to get up yet.

No one cared about the fact a new ghost was here, so why should you care? You were the new ghost, not like you were important to yourself.

Or maybe you were.

No, you died by killing yourself. If you mattered that much, you probably wouldn't have done it.

Alas, here you were, laying in the quiet with no one but your thoughts on a train leading to nowhere. Why did you insistently stay on that train? Did you hope it was going somewhere?

Did you think it would take you home?

Ah, home. One of the many things you couldn't seem to find. Even with friends, or family. You never felt that comfortable anywhere. You didn't have a home. Sure, you had a roof over your head at one point, but all you got from that was endless noise.

In the midst of your thoughts, an annoying voice snapped you back into the real world.

"Wakey wakey! You can't stay in here all day y'know. I can't let a pretty face like that go to waste away here!"

Oh god. Him and his incessant flirting, and his antics. It pissed you off, and you were a normally calm person. Why the hell- No, who the hell would waste their time coming to see someone like you everyday? Sure, you all had your own regrets, but this was different. It had to be, right?

Right?

-----------------3RD PERSON POV.---------------

[Name] sat up with an annoyed mumble, looking at the other ghost in front of them. "What do you want, Hanako?" The boy chuckled, a smirk on his face. "Well, in any situation I would say you," He began, trying not to burst out laughing at the deadpan look on [Name]'s face. "But you seriously need to get out of here every once in awhile." He said with a serious expression.