𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬! - 𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬

2ND PERSON POV. — THE NEXT DAY, HIGEKI'S BOUNDARY.

Awaking from a rather unpleasant slumber, you looked around at your surroundings. The same old train, in the same old place, on the same old path to absolutely nowhere. Nothing was new— oh wait, yes it was. You finally had friends. Ones that weren't pervert toilet ghosts, mind you. But things got a lot less lonely than they had been before.

Taking a breath, you stood up. Maybe it was about time you went outside on your own accord? You hadn't had the opportunity to fully explore Kamone High anyways, so what hurt could it do to finally quench that lingering curiosity?

[NAME'S] POV. — OUTSIDE OF HIGEKI"S BOUNDARY; HALLWAY B.

Quietly roaming around in wonder, I spotted a girl with short green hair. She seemed to reluctantly be speaking with a boy who looked...identical to Hanako? No, he had a black seal on his cheek. Black seal...like a yorishiro? No, I haven't seen an apparition have a human yorishiro before. Then again, I haven't seen many apparitions. Curse social anxiety.

In the midst of my own thoughts, I was interrupted by a high pitched voice. "BUT SAKURAAA– Oh, who's that?" Shoot. Both heads turned to look towards me as I slightly shrunk into myself nervously. I don't like to assume, but I'm damn well sure it's been made obvious I hate interacting with people. I can never make myself compatible, or match personalities, or make someone happy, or–

"Hey, Hey! Who're you?" The same high pitched voice interrupted my thoughts. Gosh, I really hate thinking— "Hey! Sakura, I think they're double-dead!" Interrupted, again. Thank you tiny-but-super-annoying-ghost-boy. "No Tsukasa, they aren't double-dead. You're scaring the poor thing." The ghost looked at the pretty green haired girl in confusion, then smiling brightly.

That smile looked more scary than genuine...

I finally opened my mouth to speak. "Who—" I really should start a count on how many times I've been interrupted today. "OH! I'm Tsukasa, and this is Sakura! You must be that train person, right? Right? Did'ja like the rumor we made for you? I do! I wonder how many students have died in your boundary..." His eyes went dark.

So this kid was a sadist, too? Just when I thought I'd seen it all..

"You're rather concerning." About time I got a word in. Wait..he mentioned something about my rumor, right? He made that...? How did he know it was me..? "A-ny-ways~!" My internal interrogation was interrupted by being tightly hugged around the neck.

Oh god...not this again...

"I'm sure you'd love to have a tea party with me and Sakura, right? Right—"

Before I could hear the rest of his sentence, (threat) everything went dark.

"Aww...I never got to even make them go to sleep! Sakuraaa, make them wake up!"

[NAME'S] POV. — A VERY UNNERVING PLACE.

It was dark again.

Dark and cold.

I just want to go home...

The bustling sounds of students hurriedly leaving for their homes and to see their parents was overwhelming. I hate noise. Why do they all get to laugh but I can't even get by...?

I'm a tragedy, as the nickname 'Higeki' represents. I'm useless, a burden. I can't seem to please anyone, not even myself. The cuts and slits on my thighs can vouch for me on that note.

I realize, I'm no longer in my boundary. I'm no longer with Tsukasa, or Sakura. The bell hadn't even rang for fourth period, and yet the noise had me immersed. I was too slow to even realize that.. I look up.

And...that...that's me.

Same (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, (s/c) skin....It's me. That same, old, pathetic me. That same old pathetic me who could barely get by with their family. That same old pathetic me who was about to jump out the window of the counseling room. That same, old, pathetic me.

I don't remember what happened in the counseling room all too much, but I can remember some.

"Ju...."

"No one wi...."

"Lea....lone..."

"...o....home."

"Your parents believed you to be a problem anyways."

Ah yes, that's right. The counselor let that slip. Those were the last words I heard before I was bound to this damned school..But..everything shifted before that old me jumped..

[NAME'S] POV. — HOME.

The first thing I was welcomed with was the sound of glass breaking and people yelling..Ma and mom were arguing...wasn't this..?

"YOU AND YOUR SORRY EXCUSE OF A CHILD SHOULD PACK YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE!"

"MOM! DON"T EVER TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT!"

"THAT DISGRACE WAS THE REASON BOTH MY AND YOUR HUSBAND LEFT, AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT (M/N)!"

"NO! IT WAS JUST TIMING! DON'T MAKE US LEAVE!"

"I CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS! WE HAVE NO MONEY, WE CAN'T PAY RENT, THAT STUPID KID WOULD BE ONE LESS MOUTH TO FEED IF GONE!"

One...less...mouth to feed. One less. That was all I was. I wonder how mom is doing now...probably not well. I'm so selfish, aren't I?B

I ended my life to end my suffering. I ended my life as one less. I ended my life to save the very person who should've been sacrificed. And yet I didn't do a thing. I'm so useless...so, so useless.

I wish I could just go home.

But it's all so selfish. Making a wish off of my desires does nothing, especially because I'm dead. Why can't I make someone happy for once...? Why can't I be like Nene, and make someone smile everytime they see me.

Why can't I be like Hanako, and make silly jokes that everyone seems to hate him for, but everyone loves him for?

Why can't I be important? Where was my happy ending?

The only places I can be is on an endless train and stuck inside of the place I ended my life.

What if I just stayed on that train and hoped it would make its stop to show me my fate..?

What if I just locked myself away...

The silence is nice, maybe that is my home.

Maybe my home is nowhere.

Maybe I am nowhere.

Maybe this is nowhere.

Maybe I should stay nowhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh im not dead holy crap

im super sorry about no uploads, but my mental health isnt being very silly so-

the format im using isnt working for some reason and i dont wanna mess with it rn so hooray hooray have some [name] lore!!!!1!!!!11