Chapter 2

Xavier Smith

Well my first day at school isn't bad but I must say that some of these girls are really desperate.

"It was good getting to know all of you and i promise that by the end of the week I will know each of you by your names". I said while dismissing the class.

Glad seh this a mi last class fi the day still. Tired and hungry now.

I notice that there's a student left back that is sitting and still writing.

"Misss...?" I said not quite remembering her name.

"The name is Ashlee Bennett". She informed me.

"I will definitely keep that in mind Miss Bennett. Getting along with the notes?" I asked her.

"Yes. I'm almost finished now sir". She smiled.

Just as i sat down I saw the other girl that came with Ashlee earlier to see me. I started observing her. I notice how thick in shape she is. She pretty bad still eno. She have the body of a goddess i swear. Can see that she have a rude side eno cause her uniform reach topside her knee them and it is fitted showing just how much her ass is big. Feel mi start twitch already eno.

"Yuh deh a school a idle? How the other students them done and you still a write?" She asked her friend.

Can see seh she bossy bad eno. Nah lie it's a big turn on and the funny thing is that she look like bout 5 feet 2 inches. Short like.

"Are you ok sir?" Ashlee asked. I guess she heard me chuckling to myself.

"Yes miss Bennett. Just had a flashback". I said smirking and i could see her friend rolling her eyes.

"Mi done now Ayesha ". She told her friend.

So a Ayesha she name. The name fit her.

"Have a nice evening ladies". I smiled at them and walked towards my car.

I bought this Audi r7 last year for my birthday.

Can know seh dem pitney yah love car man eno cause as mi drive in this morning them literally come swarm me and started questioning.

I decided to check my phone before driving off and to my surprise i have 2k new followers and over a 100 new messages on Instagram.

But look how di pitney dem stalk down mi page. Mi recognize most a di messages from the students and these messages are definitely not appropriate between a teacher and students.

"Lord give me strength". I sighed.

Nuh affi ask christ if a nuh Ayesha that a walk with her big ass. Then nuh earthquake that a go cause now? Mumma heavy eno mon.

"Hey ladies. Where are you two headed to?" I asked as I slowed down beside them.

"Well I live in Port Maria and Ayesha lives in Tower Isles ". She told me.

"That's good. I'm heading to Boscobel so I can give you guys a ride". I told them and Ayesha looked a little hesitant but they eventually came in the car.

Mi never know seh a so Ashlee can chat. She chat from Highgate straight to Port Maria.

"I'm getting off here". She told me and i stopped the car. "Thank you for the ride Mr Smith. Bye Ayesha. Love you". She waved and walked off.

Mi can cut dah tension yah inna the car. It obvious seh mi make her nervous and shy. Right now mi a stare pon her through the mirror and them plump lip just a tempt me suh.

"So Ayesha, You live in Tower Isles?" I asked trying to make a conversation.

"Yes I do". She said busy scrolling through her phone.

"Ok. I'm going to make a quick stop by KFC. Do you want anything?" I asked as I turn into the parking lot.

"No thank you". She told me but little did she know that i heard the small grumbling from her tummy.

Why females love to deny food even though they know they want it? Mi a go buy her one famous bowl even though i don't know if she likes it.

I got through in less than ten minutes seeing as though I'm well known.

"I'm going to use the restroom and be back.  I didn't want to leave the car open and unattended ". She told me as i sat down.

"No problem. I'll be waiting".

Look how di youth dem a pree her as she walk pass dem. Mi know she must get frustrsted from all a di attention weh she a get. Look like mi affi go step up mi games and be her man quick.

I looked up and saw Ayesha walking towards the car with a St. Mary's high male student walking beside her and she's sporting a very much annoyed expression on her face.

"Mi can't bother with bwoy pitney eno". She said hissing her teeth as she close the car door.

"You ok?" I asked her being concerned.

"Yes just dem bwoy pitney yah cyah keep dem hand to dem self". She said hissing her teeth.

I can literally see why these boys would want to touch but they have passed their place to actually touch her. Bwoy mi a tell yuh bout likkle boys, them jus give we big man bad name.

"A who wah mi beat dem up now?" I asked her while looking at her through the mirror.

"Nuh wah yuh get inna nuh problem fi mi sir". She said smiling.

Yow pon a big man level she pretty bad eno mon. She a give me all kind of thoughts i swear.

"I almost forgot that i bought you a famous bowl". I said handing her the bag.

"You really didn't have to do that but thanks".

"Thanks for the ride Mr. Smith". Ayesha said while exiting the car.

"No problem Ayesha". I said then drove off.

One thing mi sure bout is that mi affi get har inna mi life. Best believe.